Looking For 1.4 Server Files

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
Lol im talking it wont be ready for even beta for months i wanna actually put work into it man, it might not turn out amazing but its a first attempt, dunno if i should keep it in kits or just mixed items...

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
wond+ash are gonna sort a 1.4 server with either insane or AF files... i asked sonic about weown, he has 1.4+ 2.3 versions... but wont host/or give out the 1.4 files cause it will be ridiled with cheats, and he also wants permission from goof 2 put em up.

in other words weown wont happen

but AF/insane or something that ash/wond r gonna do (ill help abit) should be ok

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
sonic's a mug and just doesnt want to help the mir world or have any fun. why convert files if he doesnt want to put them up, why keep files when hell never get permission to use them. why be faithful to goof's files if goof doesnt even give a **** and will never appear in the mir world again.

everyone wants a 1.4 server surely between the amount of people with experience a server could be made easily. obviously someone trustworthy would have to do npc scripts. some one else do items and db. some one else maps, mobs etc etc.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
No it wasnt!! You definatly do not need a team to create a 1.4 server lol..... Theres not enough features. You can find every 1.4 npc script on this forum, All you need to do to them untouched files is add a few new kits caves and a town.. few mobs few drop files Jobs a good`un.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
i didnt imply you need a team, you need 1 guy with basic files and a few people to send him stuff to add to the server. and obviously you need new npc's for diffrent features for the server. and for the server to be a good`un its requires a bit of efforot not a bish bash job.

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
its rubbish , how can anyone have control over WeOwn ? every1 chipped in to make it the server what it was, maybe goof made it orignally but he wont mind anyone putting it up, id love to see WeOwn back.

Last edited:

-=Roar=-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Goof would be find with it, He don't even ****ing play any more he could not give 2 Sh-it's what happen's with files, If anything he would want the files to be doing something.

As for sonic, hes the biggest asshole in mir, Has files like WeOwn then converts them to 2.3 .. and does not realease, is he retarded or what.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
sonic's a mug and just doesnt want to help the mir world or have any fun. why convert files if he doesnt want to put them up, why keep files when hell never get permission to use them. why be faithful to goof's files if goof doesnt even give a **** and will never appear in the mir world again.

everyone wants a 1.4 server surely between the amount of people with experience a server could be made easily. obviously someone trustworthy would have to do npc scripts. some one else do items and db. some one else maps, mobs etc etc.

Goof would be find with it, He don't even ****ing play any more he could not give 2 Sh-it's what happen's with files, If anything he would want the files to be doing something.

As for sonic, hes the biggest asshole in mir, Has files like WeOwn then converts them to 2.3 .. and does not realease, is he retarded or what.

EDIT:
Decided not to bother commenting, you 2 clearly have no idea how to be faithful to your friends lol

Last edited:

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
whoop whoop 1.4, be nice to play it again although its never gunna last but thats the same with pretty much everythin in life...

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
No im faithful to my friends .. but if my friends quit mir .. and didn't give a **** about some files .. i would put them up if i had like 50+ ppl asking for them.

Stop being a ***** all your life, and put it up

Noticed that both your posts are made on assumptions?

You're assuming that i refuse to help you lot out (Well i refuse to help you cause of your foul attitude)
You're assuming that Goof doesn't care about the files
You're assuming that LOMCN will allow a release without getting permission off the owners

Oh, and here's the best one lol....You're assuming that Goof is the only creator of WeOwn

This goes for you as well Colonel, since you shouted your mouth off as well before even asking.

Last edited:

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
I've seen plenty of people ask you If they could have 1.4 files / you host them. Always the same answer.

Any way losen up a bit, not like your ever going to see goof.

Lol i usually talk to him every day, just the past week he disappeared somewhere, he'll be back soon i'm sure

Besides, even if the files got that far, you and Colonel would be the first 2 IPs on the ban list lmao.

The only person within the last 2 years that has asked me about releasing or hosting these files is Bon, so where you got 'Plenty of people have asked me' from is beyond me

But yeh it will be the same answer, you get the permission and i'll be more than happy to release both versions if they're wanted

Last edited:

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
can u contact goof i played weown as fubu i think cant remember might of ColdAsIce tho and 1st weown i was n00b