Looking for a Co-Host

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
MirReborn is 95-99% ready to go, and im looking for someone who is good with servers and people. And is willing to put in the time to get the server were i want it to be. The server is not for money, so you wont make anything. And there is a GM spot available after time, (I want to get to know you). This dont mean that i wont be helping, as i will be every day.

If you aint intrested dont post plz, cba with another infraction session :)

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
MirReborn is 95-99% ready to go, and im looking for someone who is good with servers and people. And is willing to put in the time to get the server were i want it to be. The server is not for money, so you wont make anything. And there is a GM spot available after time, (I want to get to know you). This dont mean that i wont be helping, as i will be every day.

If you aint intrested dont post plz, cba with another infraction session :)

How can you expect anyone to help you make a server and not have a gm spot.
A gm spot is pivical for testing.

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
TheThreeHeroes said:
wont be posting on this forum no more, as my reputation is kinda bad. This is due to mainly myself, but also some of lomcn's finest members. And there constant needs to put me and my server down.

MirReborn will be put online within a week, i only have a few more things to finish up. Then il be ordering the dedi, and we are off.

I will get someone to put a thread on here with all details, when it is live.

Take care, Harry

Madman said:
Any ways this will be my last post, so take care and long live mir!

Honestly man i couldn't bother lookin for more posts as its so pathetic, do yourself a big good ass favor and go do 1

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Just an idea.How about the next post you make contains a client and an IP instead of some random crap?

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
what a failure, guy cant keep to release dates for ****, lets face it mirreborns no where near ready.

Viper

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2007
Newcastle
he'l prob post when he cba with excuses that his nan wouldnt give him money for dedi or somethin, or his cat ran away and he had to spend all day looking for it.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
out of interest viper wheres ur pic from? is it a screenie from the shanda servers or something?

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Starting to think hes an only child, Even though he claims to have a brother!

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
@Wond: Add my msn bro, [email protected]

@Celsius Il take you up on that bet :)

@Hustler Aint you got any more scams to be working on ?

@Shank Server is ready, has been ready for weeks, like ive said i want it all done, now it is :)

@Zen2 Unfortunatly not, 2 brothers both ****s :)

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
if ure gunna launch it u shud probs do it now whilst 4h has so many lag issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.