Not open for further replies.

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
@Wond: Add my msn bro, [email protected]

@Celsius Il take you up on that bet :)

@Hustler Aint you got any more scams to be working on ?

@Shank Server is ready, has been ready for weeks, like ive said i want it all done, now it is :)

@Zen2 Unfortunatly not, 2 brothers both ****s :)

one vs lomcn. do the math. your not liked, just **** off and die.

h

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
What amazes me is that he aint abused about ppl that actually want to play his server(well any good ish server now would do really) that are let down by his fail eta's.

Instead he is abused by fail server "makers" with no servers online.Ben is an exception cause he abuses all servers more or less but at least he has a successful 1 up.Who the *** are all the rest abusers tho lol?Where is ur uber server?

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
What amazes me is that he aint abused about ppl that actually want to play his server(well any good ish server now would do really) that are let down by his fail eta's.

Instead he is abused by fail server "makers" with no servers online.Ben is an exception cause he abuses all servers more or less but at least he has a successful 1 up.Who the *** are all the rest abusers tho lol?Where is ur uber server?

what the hell are you on about? what does this have to do with server makers abusing him.. the only reason he is getting abuse in the first place is because of his actions and behavour on lomcn. if you look previously i have always supported him until he made a complete fool of him self numerous times. so stop licking bens ass cause i've heard you say that line like more than 5 times now.

h

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
If you notice all my posts on every thread on lomcn are about playing a nice server which i havent for a while.I dont care about owners past.I dont care about if he is in it for the money.I dont care if server closes in couple weeks/months.All i care about(on these forums neway) is playing a nice-ish server to have some fun.And i thought these forums were made for that reason.

Apparently tho for some ppl like you are being smartass judging everything."HAHAHAHAHAHA HIS SERVER AINT UP.I TOLD YOU SO.GO DIE".Gz want a cookie?Whats so funny about a server NOT coming up?

Im licking ben's ass...for?What exactly do i gain by doing that?I get free gg or something on his server?Only reason i use him as an example is cause of his servers.Nothing more.I dont like him more than you.I just had tons of fun on his servers along with hundreds more ppl.I suppose tho his opinion matters more than fail coders that just code and know nothing about mir or more about fail server-makers with...no server trying to make cash from googlesites no?

So where the fk is your nearly rdy to go server gangsta?Pretty sure u posted something like that couple weeks ago.

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Well you won't get a 'nice-ish server' from mir reborn. It will never go up, hasn't that gone to your ****ing head yet or anyone elses? Really, don't hold your breath, you must be stupid to. When did I ever post "HAHAHAHAHAHA HIS SERVER AINT UP.I TOLD YOU SO.GO DIE", that's a total bull****. Yes it's funny laughing at it the fact that he keeps saying it will be up, then pretending to be his friend, his brother, what next? his cousin? Tbh, he would probs be dead by now if any1 lived near the tool. And , licking someones ass on lomcn is a way of getting liked, and it's common now you can tell str8 away by someones post and lomcn is getting ridiculous the amount of people who do it these days, its funny ****. And as for your little funny jokes about cash or fail-server making, well thought you didn't care, all you want is a 'nice-ish server' you ****ing hypocrite. My server is ready but if you read properly than posting crap you will know that im looking for dedi but you know what least i dont give out false eta's all the ****ing time. Yea i'm a gangsa, how do you feel? :)

h

Last edited:

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
@Wond: Add my msn bro, [email protected]

@Celsius Il take you up on that bet :)

@Shank Server is ready, has been ready for weeks, like ive said i want it all done, now it is :)

Going off this alone, I should just win by default. Server been ready for weeks but still hasn't been up?

Make cheque payable to FourHeroes Mir plaz.

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
Hustler seriously why do you post like your some god ? Your a little dik head lol, who trys making money from anything and everything. The server is gna go up, and it wont be much longer. Aint you got your server to be working on ? With your bug free files, and your 2 coders ? Oh wait that was a lie :)

@Celsius I wouldnt of taken you up on the bet, if i was gona lose it 10minutes later :( I need more time!

@Wond Damn that was funny! Actually laughed irl :) xxxx

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Hustler seriously why do you post like your some god ? Your a little dik head lol, who trys making money from anything and everything. The server is gna go up, and it wont be much longer. Aint you got your server to be working on ? With your bug free files, and your 2 coders ? Oh wait that was a lie :)

@Celsius I wouldnt of taken you up on the bet, if i was gona lose it 10minutes later :( I need more time!

You retard!Will you stop @replying to every1 messing with you and at least give a fking excuse why server aint up yet?

And hustler get your kickass server up and i dont really care about whether you are selling googlesites or drugs to kids or wotever.(A good dedi that can hold 30-50ppl costs 50pounds neway)

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Just get your server up, let it do the talking for you, and stop pissing about on here arguing with everyone, ignore it and they won't keep digging @ you.

If your server's a success, then you don't need to keep arguing.

Last edited:

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009

You failed to read my previous post, if you read it clearly i dont need to work on my server, it's finished, just waiting on a dedi. And wtf are you on about the money making, only money i made is from my server which every server had a donation system in. And as for the bug-free files, why are you so interested about that, do you want to beg to buy it off me again? The only person i've told is a few people on msn, it's not like it's been advertised on lomcn for anyone to care anyway. So move on please, your story is getting old. Try following your own advise before advising anyone else. Seriously, your probably putting more time trying to look smart by replying to people on lomcn and getting more hated rather than putting more time on your server. Instead of this useless post you could've at least let the people know what's going on who still are stupid enough to think the server will go up because i really would be worried about those 3-4 players who are still waiting for you. Soon enough you will have no one.

h

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
You failed to read my previous post, if you read it clearly i dont need to work on my server, it's finished, just waiting on a dedi. And wtf are you on about the money making, only money i made is from my server which every server had a donation system in. And as for the bug-free files, why are you so interested about that, do you want to beg to buy it off me again? The only person i've told is a few people on msn, it's not like it's been advertised on lomcn for anyone to care anyway. So move on please, your story is getting old. Try following your own advise before advising anyone else. Seriously, your probably putting more time trying to look smart by replying to people on lomcn and getting more hated rather than putting more time on your server. Instead of this useless post you could've at least let the people know what's going on who still are stupid enough to think the server will go up because i really would be worried about those 3-4 players who are still waiting for you. Soon enough you will have no one.

h

Pot, meet kettle. How's the google sites working out by the way? Ah yes, it got locked. You'll also need to help the high horse back up it's struggling to carry you currently.

On topic however this has became a rather large flame thread and you're both contributing to it by quite a large amount, Threeheroes I wouldn't continue replying as you'd actually damage your need for help in my honest opinion. That's my 2cents worth on this thread, even if you do have a bad reputation goodluck on finding a server host, mir needs many servers and people can change [Only thing you have to do is prove it.]

/Czeldabolg

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Pot, meet kettle. How's the google sites working out by the way? Ah yes, it got locked. You'll also need to help the high horse back up it's struggling to carry you currently.

On topic however this has became a rather large flame thread and you're both contributing to it by quite a large amount, Threeheroes I wouldn't continue replying as you'd actually damage your need for help in my honest opinion. That's my 2cents worth on this thread, even if you do have a bad reputation goodluck on finding a server host, mir needs many servers and people can change [Only thing you have to do is prove it.]

/Czeldabolg

Who the hell are you and was I talking to you? Or everyone on lomcn is full of hate? Why would I need to get on my high horse, I wasn't on it in the first place unlike some people on lomcn who think that's the most important thing.

h

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Why are you all still replying to this thread? Don't you get that he isn't putting his server up and is just winding you lot up? Evidently it's working.

/Nymph

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Either way everyone needs to stop being idiots and just get on :/

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
You still havent replied.Why isnt server up?Simple question.You have 167 posts i bet the 164 are about replying to abuse.

Very nice post there, i like it :) xx

Server is still being worked on as i have no way to host. Money is hard to come by atm, but im working on it. Dont want to put it up, until i know its staying up. Dont wana give the haters more ammo

Last edited:

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Ill host it for you off my neighbours internet :) £15 a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.