Looking for a coder [Delphi]

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
We're starting a new project and we're looking to hire a new coder.
Current source is in delphi.

Inbox/email me for more information.

Last edited:

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
A stable lowrate is what the player base is after, look at mir2forever, 200+ users.... And it's just a copy of USA, the guy is raking it in with potcash sales........

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
A stable lowrate is what the player base is after, look at mir2forever, 200+ users.... And it's just a copy of USA, the guy is raking it in with potcash sales........
ppl want a low rate for about 3 months, then it gets boring, and everyone quits.

plus the kinda people ur referring to, wouldnt play a server created by myself or hany...

also, if they are playing mir2forever, why would they leave to a new server?

Snufkin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2011
It only gets boring and lasts 3 months when it's fourheroes. Also Hany fix double slash images pl0x.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
It only gets boring and lasts 3 months when it's fourheroes. Also Hany fix double slash images pl0x.
dont play then, no1 asked or forces u 2. also theres no such spell "double slash" on our files, so you must be talking about something else.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
make a super low rate. like x0.5 - high rates are lame.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
People get bored of Low,Mid,High rate server, i doesn't matter what rates you do people will get bored and what is that telling you? It's nothing to do with the rates. If the servers don't maintain updates to the server then it will fail and that is why Low rates servers have a better chance of success.

I don't understand why people dislike low rate servers, i know you say you done all the leveling before and you cba doing it again but isn't it the same as a high rate server? it's only your level that is different.

High rate servers are a disaster and i never understood why server owners decide to go down that road as they never last because they GM's can never keep up with updates and it's gets to stressful for them and then the server goes down.

Never go above 10x imo.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
People get bored of Low,Mid,High rate server, i doesn't matter what rates you do people will get bored and what is that telling you? It's nothing to do with the rates. If the servers don't maintain updates to the server then it will fail and that is why Low rates servers have a better chance of success.

I don't understand why people dislike low rate servers, i know you say you done all the leveling before and you cba doing it again but isn't it the same as a high rate server? it's only your level that is different.

High rate servers are a disaster and i never understood why server owners decide to go down that road as they never last because they GM's can never keep up with updates and it's gets to stressful for them and then the server goes down.

Never go above 10x imo.
how can you call high rates a disaster? all of my servers, bar 1 have been high rates, and they have been some of the most successful and best servers around, sure u or billy no m8s will disagree and say it was crap, but oldskool got 230 users, 4heros got 180, 3heros got over 150... name 1 low rate thats done well? 1 low rate thats had success?... only 1 i can think of is p69 and thats more of a med rate

I dont know why we even still say low med or high rate...... most servers now, unless they are a euro copy (which will fail ne way), are custom .. and dont even look or feel any thing like euro

also high rates are more fun (this is my opinion) than low rates, because theres so much more room to do fun things, like lots of orbs dropin, big crafting NPCs, solo boss's, fast easy levelin etc etc.. u cant do that on low rate