looking for a good server to play x

Jadelina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2011
cant figure out these forums so appreciated if someone could move this or point me in the right direction :P but basically been playing 3H(Bons Server) and im bored of the high rate of donations and lack of updates , so i started that new MirSupreme, but the usercount is still to low for me ,

so looking for a server which is new user friendly , not reliant on donations ( or lots of OTT Kit from donations ) and with a nice stable usercount.

i did enjoy mir2 usa, but i quit due to irl reasons , so looking for something new :P

either inbox me or reply to thread cheers guys :P

also im not very partial to low rate servers as they are a pain to catch up on :P

/KingCobra

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
cant figure out these forums so appreciated if someone could move this or point me in the right direction :P but basically been playing 3H(Bons Server) and im bored of the high rate of donations and lack of updates , so i started that new MirSupreme, but the usercount is still to low for me ,

so looking for a server which is new user friendly , not reliant on donations ( or lots of OTT Kit from donations ) and with a nice stable usercount.

i did enjoy mir2 usa, but i quit due to irl reasons , so looking for something new :P

either inbox me or reply to thread cheers guys :P

also im not very partial to low rate servers as they are a pain to catch up on :P

/KingCobra

You won't find one mate, highest usercount server you will see on here will be around 30-40 and it will be ran by some kid on a council estate trying to fund his weed habit.

/Snow

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
why would u want to play gamepot? got more cheats than bens, and it never gets updated, and no1s heard from staff for months

WhiteTiger

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 4, 2004
Stick to Supreme you noob.

Usercount is just too low man, peak times hit about 30, which is ok when people to hunt with are on, but during day etc it gets about 13/14, around 5 of them are afk and 1's a GM lol. Good server, just the usercount never picked up as I hoped.
/Sarafino

strapon

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
ITV 9.25am
Usercount is just too low man, peak times hit about 30, which is ok when people to hunt with are on, but during day etc it gets about 13/14, around 5 of them are afk and 1's a GM lol. Good server, just the usercount never picked up as I hoped.
/Sarafino

wow sarafino...how are ya? /strapon2 :)