Feb 8, 2011
I will do it for...

image.jpg

Sam

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
You're going to want a designer too, I'm happy with a million (sam's just being greedy)

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Lol.... Your English may not be good but you are losing all chances of your wishes with your attitude and lack of info.

So far the gist i get is you want someone to do all the work from ground up in creating, testing your server and you will pay them for it. Once they are paid do they stay on to improve the server for more $$$ or is that there part done?

Say it takes them 100 man hours to complete this task how much would you pay them?

(I can't help with the code just throwing the questions in that people are looking answers for to make your post have a slight chance at success as you have already lost all trust)

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
anyway say what you want to say we working now on files me and some ppl a nd our server will be online soon and ppl who work with me will post when they get work finsh and Laugh as you want all ****ers ho post and said they Laugh to my post your really bitchs ppll

admin close this post :D

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
anyway say what you want to say we working now on files me and some ppl a nd our server will be online soon and ppl who work with me will post when they get work finsh and Laugh as you want all ****ers ho post and said they Laugh to my post your really bitchs ppll

admin close this post :D

use google translate... You're English is god damn awful (if your going to suck ass at talking English, then just **** off....please!!).

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
use google translate... Your English is god damn awful (if you're going to suck ass at talking English, then just **** off....please!!).

^ corrected your Engrish

Status
Not open for further replies.