Other Looking for testers

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
As title really, I'm looking for about 8 people who have some spare time and are willing to help test the current content I have in game. Server is med rate and content is in till level 70 at the moment.

What the main things I need testing really is;
Leveling speed
Mobs and boss strengths (also the their drops)
PVP need testing to make sure no class is stupidly over powered.
Spells on all classes to make sure none are over or under powered.
Battle Masters quests need to make sure there rewards are decent enough for the levels completing them and they all working fine.
Also bugs, glitches and any other errors need to be reported.

Looking to get this tested over the next couple of weeks depending how much testing gets done once this is done I will post a server advert.

Little bit of server information;
Name: Legend of Mir Gravity
Rates: medium
Classes: Wizard, Warrior, Taoist, Assassin

If you would like to help in this closed beta testing stage then please reply here and I shall get you a client download link.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Files are custom 2.6 updated from the old td files im using the same as I did with mir supreme but even more updated :)

Upvote 0

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
As title really, I'm looking for about 8 people who have some spare time and are willing to help test the current content I have in game. Server is med rate and content is in till level 70 at the moment.

What the main things I need testing really is;
Leveling speed
Mobs and boss strengths (also the their drops)
PVP need testing to make sure no class is stupidly over powered.
Spells on all classes to make sure none are over or under powered.
Battle Masters quests need to make sure there rewards are decent enough for the levels completing them and they all working fine.
Also bugs, glitches and any other errors need to be reported.

Looking to get this tested over the next couple of weeks depending how much testing gets done once this is done I will post a server advert.

Little bit of server information;
Name: Legend of Mir Gravity
Rates: medium
Classes: Wizard, Warrior, Taoist, Assassin

If you would like to help in this closed beta testing stage then please reply here and I shall get you a client download link.
Ill help if it not too late.

Upvote 0

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Not to late no, I have sent you a private message via forum.

Currently still looking for a few more testers doesn't need to be 24/7 testing what ever spare time you have to help is appreciated. Had a few let downs so still looking for some peeps who are willing to help out.

Upvote 0

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
I've sent you a forum message with the information you need to connect to server.

Upvote 0