Loong – The Power of the Dragon

smoochy boys on tour

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
ppl still playing this? pm me ingame Rintin

I was trying other games out but i may come back and play the rest of cbt or just play when obt starts, have they annouced a date yet? Only 1 problem with this game and thats Gamigo, i personally think they host great games but there community is so small, they really need to advertise more, they also own Martial Empires which is fantastic game, think when i get my main pc back i may go back to it but a mate who plays it says it's a dead game, hardly no one playing it.

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
well i was playing this but went off for maintinence now just get connection failed even tho sum ppl are playing and admins on their are usless. so any ideas if ppl still playing??

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
This only out for "Chinease or koeran or w.e"? I only saw chinease names and txt :( looks pritty darn gd aswell. Will give this ago :)

EDIT: it wont let me download it.. Anyone know why? I got my key.

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
This only out for "Chinease or koeran or w.e"? I only saw chinease names and txt :( looks pritty darn gd aswell. Will give this ago :)

EDIT: it wont let me download it.. Anyone know why? I got my key.

I think you get emailed the link, the email you signed up with.

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
any1 needs a hand ingame pm me R1ntin or Samora will help all i can :)
an yes sanity u get the download link e-mailed to you

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I played it. The game itself it's good. I like the graphics, the ambient is pretty cool but I hate the controls. Can't play any MMO if the controls are different to WoW.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
I got this mail saying..

Hello ashleyuk!

It's time! You've been specially selected to be one of the first to test Loong during closed beta testing. In Loong, gamigo's newest free-to-play MMORPG, you can soar to new heights. The game has been completely revamped in the past months. Graphics and gameplay have been updated and tailored to players from the Western world - without losing the game's Oriental charm.

All you need to do is download the client from the following link:

And i got the link :) will the link work for other players?:)

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
thought they were pretty much the samw with moving about an stuff cause its WASD

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Hmmmm when i download it takes like 1 hour ish and after 1 hour later the download isnt there.

Any help plz?:)

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
hmm weird when i downloaded it just went into my download folder :S

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
think couple more weeks cbt then obt dunno about wen live properly tho. is pretty god game tho once u get in a guild an start doin instances an stuff :)

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
I found out my problem. My problem was not anove space. I now got the game on my desktop. My ingame name is "DLKilla" Couldnt make it long :( Which is a dissopointment for people who use long names. Game aint to bad. Anyone on it would like to add me as freind or add me to a guild?:)

I hope after "Beta" or w.e is over like 1-4 Days later hopefully be live or w.e.