Lord Of The Rings Online

smoochy boys on tour

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Anyone played? post some screens ?

I wanted firstly to buy the game but im not sure even if u need to buy the game because u can download it anyway i only saw Pre-Paid cards at about 12£ for 2 months

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
I found it a cross between EQ2 and WoW which i found kinda bad, i played my free month then stopped and went back to WoW :P.

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
I found it a cross between EQ2 and WoW which i found kinda bad, i played my free month then stopped and went back to WoW :P.

QFT and the same as CZ, I wouldn't really recommend it >.<

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
You wasnt when i was replying.

I win.

Edit: Actually, you really arent worth my time, Im just going to ignore your childish comments towards me because it would probably lead to 5 pages of total garbage and end up in warnings. You sir, are a piece of **** now go and dance on the Motorway.

Last edited:

saruman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2003
Ive played there, i have a level 50 (highest) champion, i grinded there in like 10 days and got bored, the game itself is extremely impressive the environment is amazing but the end game content is lacking so there isnt much left to do when you hit 50.

Il check in on it again when things like helms deep get added as that will be a site to see.