Lotro

smoochy boys on tour

lozmuir

Former Moderator
VIP
Apr 17, 2003
Congleton, Cheshire.
Nope. Well I'm a founder member and bought the lifetime subcription when it was released so I dont have a monthly sub.

You can try it for 10 days free, you'll just have to download the 7gig client and spend half your life patching before you can play.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Nope. Well I'm a founder member and bought the lifetime subcription when it was released so I dont have a monthly sub.

You can try it for 10 days free, you'll just have to download the 7gig client and spend half your life patching before you can play.

bah..i wont play this

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I was going to play before i seen the 7GB file. Plus i don't think it's worth P2P tbh.

lozmuir

Former Moderator
VIP
Apr 17, 2003
Congleton, Cheshire.
I was going to play before i seen the 7GB file. Plus i don't think it's worth P2P tbh.

I just fancied something different to WoW. The community is a hell lot better because of the lack of 'WoW Kids'. End-game raids are better apparently and the storyline/lore is much better then WoW.

My time of MMORPG's is coming to an end now so anything that keeps me interested for longer than 2 weeks is worth the pennies for me.

lozmuir

Former Moderator
VIP
Apr 17, 2003
Congleton, Cheshire.
whats lvling like big grind/ quest based ??

Quest based, they've just changed the exp curve so its alot easier to get to 40+.

Yeah there is alot of running, but its part of the lore. Did you see them teleport/fly to places in the movies? No they ****ing walked. It annoyed me at first but I got into it eventually.

lozmuir

Former Moderator
VIP
Apr 17, 2003
Congleton, Cheshire.
Its not 100% based on movie lol, so they should ov included flying atleast a bit. Or make the level for horses lower

Its not based on the movie at all, I just used the movie as an example. Its based on the books.

I started a new rune-keeper 3 days ago and I'm level 30 already, so it doesnt take long to get to 35 anymore.