LS-Iceman.

Join Discord

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
LS-Iceman said:
I've been hearing a lot about you and what you been saying to a good friend of mine you don't want to piss him of to much he has been know to just crash your system and get you kicked off sites all across the world. He is big in the mir world don't go there....just a warning

New pm ^^.

Didn't think there were n00bs like this still alive.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Gamedude said:
I'd be ****ting myself by now :lol:.

less of the sex talk please, theres children on these forums.

lol. hate you jus got pwned tbh.

Gamedude

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 23, 2003
Farril said:

Since when did f*cking have a T in it ;).

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
Farril said:

I know like omg, my system is going to crash any minute and i will get banned from lomcn (like that is anything new).

I'm scared :(

:tank:

Thai

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2005
Farril said:

i see you still don't know the definition of the word "pwned" :brows2:

amg lets send round the chavs

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
Thai said:
i see you still don't know the definition of the word "pwned" :brows2:

LS-Iceman....he's probably IceMan from here...

Yea like he would use a name that obvious, ok he is that stupid but he has nothing against me, its most likely Demonic.

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
If a MOD/Admin or whatever checks the IP - you will see it is not my IP address - so err no- not me....like i would be lame to do something liek that - god get a life tbh

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
isnt matching any ip.

and yes. i was sad enough to check that :P

Last edited:

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
Demonic said:
If a MOD/Admin or whatever checks the IP - you will see it is not my IP address - so err no- not me....like i would be lame to do something liek that - god get a life tbh

Judging from your posts.....you are that lame, and its easy enough to hide/mask your ip.

LS-Iceman

Well just like a child has to tell everyone cant handle it on your own god i've never met anybody so baby like well you started a load of **** for nothing and dragging everyone into this what cant you fight your own BATTLES........ Well know you are in my domain and i'm The Iceman and as it states i'm cool as ice i'll be around a long time and i can make your life hell or pleasant take your pic i dont care either way i now a few people in the REAL world how about you...

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
LS-Iceman said:
Well just like a child has to tell everyone cant handle it on your own god i've never met anybody so baby like well you started a load of **** for nothing and dragging everyone into this what cant you fight your own BATTLES........ Well know you are in my domain and i'm The Iceman and as it states i'm cool as ice i'll be around a long time and i can make your life hell or pleasant take your pic i dont care either way i now a few people in the REAL world how about you...

i know tony blair.

LS-Iceman

I've been the Iceman for alot of years its been take from me i started it of years ago prob before most of you where born

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
LS-Iceman said:

Your also a little like n00b that thinks anyone cares? we all laugh at you and your posts, go find a river, build a bridge and get over it.

Oh did i mention your a n00b?, and i can fight my own battles, its just funnier this way.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
please remember its still against the rules to flame!

LS-Iceman said:
I've been the Iceman for alot of years its been take from me i started it of years ago prob before most of you where born

learn to speak english you bellend.

LS-Iceman

Love said:
Your also a little like n00b that thinks anyone cares? we all laugh at you and your posts, go find a river, build a bridge and get over it.

Oh did i mention your a n00b?, and i can fight my own battles, its just funnier this way.

IS THAT THE ONLY WORD YOU KNOW>>>>> GOOOOO BACK TO SCOOOOOL