[Approved] M2H The Golden Age [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
strange that's a new one :/

what comp are you using may i ask?

Windows 7 32bit.

Disconnected again and i got a message saying contact the administrator, also 2 minutes after i walked into weapon shop and got disconnected again this time without the message.

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
are your sound Drivers Updated?

---------- Post Merged at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:56 AM ----------

i know what the problem Finally is.

Its people who have Tweaked there comp, heroes files kicks you as , you are prone to using Instant Run,
Therefore the Server Automatically kicks the player using tweaked computer.

Please try turn it from +5 to +1

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
are your sound Drivers Updated?

---------- Post Merged at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:56 AM ----------

i know what the problem Finally is.

Its people who have Tweaked there comp, heroes files kicks you as , you are prone to using Instant Run,
Therefore the Server Automatically kicks the player using tweaked computer.

Please try turn it from +5 to +1

Erm i not done anything to tweak my pc i don't think anyway lol, it's a fresh install of windows 7 and that about it. All my drivers are up to date, although i don't use speakers, just my headset.

Edit: Just tried logging in but got stuck on login page again 5x in a row, i shut down Realtek manager and it worked.

Last edited:
Reactions: MythRohan

Cocopops

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2011
Y not take euro items out of drops?
plain lazy sick of killing iwt's oks's and dd's and getting shity helmet of heros and level 40 armours constantly.

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Plain lazy .. hardly
How Rude ....
i get moaned at that there is not enough items in the boss drops, so i added level 40 and 50 kit to ALL NOOB Bosses

I am very busy dealing with all problems. and i will fix now that i know...

Last edited:

Cocopops

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2011
Plain lazy .. hardly
How Rude ....
i get moaned at that there is not enough items in the boss drops, so i added level 40 and 50 kit to ALL NOOB Bosses

I am very busy dealing with all problems. and i will fix now that i know...

Rude? get over yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: lepper

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Can windows XP work for heroes? I keep getting the error when I ain't running it as admin.. But when I do I still get the error.

These are my XP Options in the compatibility.

windowsxpw.png

This is the error what I'm getting.

Any suggestions on which one I should tick would be greatful.

Thanks

-Ash

Edit: Just try'd with all and still same error. - Just so you know.

Last edited:

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Yes but when I try patch it to get latest things 100 objects couldn't be downloaded And I have try'd the the NEW .EXE

Also when I go on another server I "Don't" need to run as admin or anything. Just one simple click and there we go. (Heroes Server)

-Ash

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Check your sound card drivers are up to date, also make sure you don't have a MirClient / Game.exe running on your processes, sometimes it hides and doesnt show up on task bar...Obviously if you've resetted since then theres no point doing so.

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
Things that i think need looking at,
Tao's are running round mass poisoning everything then running off, they dont even have to use pets or another spell.
Tao using weopon in pvp what the ****'s that all about, they got stupid dc from there kit and sc it's a joke taoist are op'd on this server

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
Tao should never have much dc and the lowest main stat out of all, didn't agree with the tao half moon or cross half moon, as for the mass poison isn't much that can be done about that unless lifco fixes it.

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
ive got a error i had to format my pc now when i try to log on i put my id/pass in the loadin bar loads up then nothing

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
1> are you using my Ip address?

2> Is it running as Admin?

3> Are you using my Full Client ? ( THIS IS NOT THE SAME AS OTHER HEROES FILES )

4> Did u get New Exe? (Game Image/Icon)

5> Restart Computer (This is a Rare issue but seems to work in most cases)

6> add me on [email protected] and i will help you further if all these steps have been taken

7> Are Your speakers Plugged in?

8>Have you ticked the top and bottom boxes in Properties of the Exe (Compatability Menu)

Regards
MythRohan