[Approved] M2H The Golden Age [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
sounds like you are not using my Full client and you are using some1 elses

---------- Post Merged at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:02 PM ----------

may i remind people the Loader is Not a AutoPather

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
sounds like you are not using my Full client and you are using some1 elses

---------- Post Merged at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:02 PM ----------

may i remind people the Loader is Not a AutoPather

i am using yours "new TGA Client". Just reinstalled it and still having the same errors.

Iv "patched" it with the TGA loader to and still same error.

akira87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
Really...

im from the U.K mate , and That is how we SPEAK(OH SORRY "TALK") down here Captain underpants... -.-

does this look like a English lesson!? o.O

get off my thread

Just to point out, not everyone in the UK uses that dialect, most prefer to stick to the vernacular rather than contributing to the diaspora of the English language and sounding like a tit who likes to jump into coke machines.

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Just to point out, not everyone in the UK uses that dialect, most prefer to stick to the vernacular rather than contributing to the diaspora of the English language and sounding like a tit who likes to jump into coke machines.

*Round of Applause*

yet again more irrelevance to add to the discussion of TGA..

why not post something i can actually help out with...
or do something actually worth while mate -.-

PEOPLE DONT WANT TO SEE THIS CRAP

if it has nothing to do with TGA dont bother posting

its really as simple as that

---------- Post Merged at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:15 PM ----------

Probably one of the only servers where the GMs actually listen to our input and fix issues in a short time. Looking forward to the event too.

This is more like it.... (this made my day)

lets not mock the English text here as we all use small text for phone use -.- typical trolls i say

Last edited:

Ali3n

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 27, 2004
Leicestershire
Feedback is given and things are done about it. But sadly Myth is your typical server owner; egotistical, rude and a bit of a twat.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
^^ Best comment ever above.. Myth is the biggest prick ever.. just puts people in prison for stupid reason and stuff idiot GM.

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
^^ Best comment ever above.. Myth is the biggest prick ever.. just puts people in prison for stupid reason and stuff idiot GM.

You was a Cheater and you have some Nasty Foul mouthed, disgusting behavior (So in my opinion) = BANNED

Pathetic... really Pathetic

Clearly im here to help players not talk about how to type English.

Goes to show the Lomcn Community real True Colours aye (Typical really)

like flys round $%!£ if u ask me, it has nothing to do with power and being egotistical...

If you really take the time into what work goes into TGA
maybe you would realise how much TIME i lose in my life with my Family

thus leading to short pms and hard work all into TGA...
Something this community lacks on noticing atall.... (yet again Typical)

Tbh cracks me up how Stereotypical you guys are ..

yet again i repeat this phrase

IF YOU HAVE NOTHING ABOUT THE NATURE OF TGA OR GAMEPLAY IN ANYWAY

simply do not post...

or maybe
supplement your minds into something more constructive?

rather than make yourselves look like a bunch of BAD ASS school kids no?

im clearly not getting my message across.. and posting back to this is a waste on my precious time really..

anyway post as u will, and no doubt u will.

i will only respond to Questions to TGA

or Website Related Problems

Good day
erh..
lad's and ladettes

Last edited:

danboss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2003
Stupid reason? Let's try:

- Absuing players
- Abusing GMs
- Racism towards players
- Using a speed hack app
- Advertising other servers

BTW for all who didn't know: Skepta = Roar

danboss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2003
good, people take games too seriously if you can't have a bit of banter what's the ****ing point
Not sure if you played but he would log on, abuse people, boast about using a speed program, give racist abuse, tell players to join other servers, log off and then repeat this process. He didn't play for fun, he played to ruin the game for others. Now he's continuing this by trash talking the server on here.

I feel sorry for any servers he decides to infect with his presence in the future.

Reactions: MythRohan

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
Mir's Taken a funny turn.

Seems a lot of players now feel its OK to break server rules, abuse the GM's/Owners Etc and Cheat and be allowed lol

Completely Myth's Choice to make his rules for his server. Many other servers have same rules, YET Myth's server deals with it in much more speed than others as he's actively in game.

If you do those things your gonna be banned, put in prison or whatever the punishment.

Accept this and move on.

lepper

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2012
Midgar
This game owns all ive played tbh.

Ive seen players come and go due to the fact people dont get there own way,

Myth and his team are super . and i dont care what i read they work hard , fast and efficient.

Id say to every Mir player our there, to try this game, as this is a totally new game of Mir

its fun , new and exciting in every way.

Bosses, Challenges, GameGold Drops, Soldier Ai Pets RULE!, Multi Caves i cant even count, users that i must say are super funny!

im gona stay here until its time ends ( i hope its not too soon :/ )

TGA FTW!

Lepz

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011

Myth and his team are super . and i dont care what i read they work hard , fast and efficient.

Id say to every Mir player our there, to try this game, as this is a totally new game of Mir

Bosses, Challenges, GameGold Drops, Soldier Ai Pets RULE!, Multi Caves i cant even count, users that i must say are super funny!

TGA FTW!

Lepz

Glad you are happy here at TGA :)

on a small note.

What would people like to see in TGA?

If you feel you have a input and see it has great potential.

Log on www.m2heroestga.com and leave us a post!

we would love to hear from you

Regards
Myth

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
good, people take games too seriously if you can't have a bit of banter what's the ****ing point

Legend :P Aint seen you in ages how are you ?

And just to clarify... I checked 1s if cheat engine worked and it did .. I never once used it when fighting / hunting because simple fact everybody on ur server was **** slow and care bears.

---------- Post Merged at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:56 PM ----------

TGA FTW!

Lepz

Are you smoking smack ? This server is terriable ... They claim its the least "Buggy" Heroes files, very very wrong found many of bugs on here, GM's have other character they play (2face) Which he's used level up point to make his DC stupidly high nearly 1 hitted me at level 80ish this was a long while ago though. Claim lifco is the best coder in mir he is very good i do not doubt it but far from the best, Also the server does not have any rare items ( Mir armour ) Only 1 in game i know of is worst stats than 92 armours that drop everywhere all the time, There no really rare items that give good status on here so its not about being rich its being about whos higher level.

Also THIS is the only server up you can use cheat engine on without getting lagged out says it all gms dont know there arsehole from there elbow.

May not like this post but its true :)... Scorp's new server is gunna make every server die anyway.

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Are you smoking smack ? This server is terriable ... They claim its the least "Buggy" Heroes files, very very wrong found many of bugs on here , GM's have other character they play (2face) Which he's used level up point to make his DC stupidly high nearly 1 hitted me at level 80ish this was a long while ago though.

Claim lifco is the best coder in mir he is very good i do not doubt it but far from the best,

Also the server does not have any rare items ( Mir armour ) Only 1 in game i know of is worst stats than 92 armours that drop everywhere all the time,
There no really rare items that give good status on here so its not about being rich its being about whos higher level.

Also THIS is the only server up you can use cheat engine on without getting lagged out says it all gms dont know there arsehole from there elbow.

May not like this post but its true :)... Scorp's new server is gunna make every server die anyway.

u need to get ya facts right m8. you clearly know nothing

Face is not a GM anymore and never had a Char on game. so your clearly smoking something yourself here

there are 20 Rare kits in game.... -.-

Cheats have been removed , only ACPI Settings need looking at

TGA has had a Full Rework on Database and Monster Tables including Exp and Health

Drops have now changed
(we have Craft System , Smelting System, Challanges and new Caves for Exp Areas)

you can try your best to put TGA down mate , but end of the day

we will always be here :D

why bother trying to deter Future players when you are the worste role model for this o.O

you have no clue on TGA or how to play including finding items worth while
then persist to stand in safe zone shouting Racism , Abuse , calling GM's names and making the game a nightmare for others to play.

Please keep your thoughts to yourself as im trying to run a small server here.

i feel you will say anything and everything to smash TGA Down to the ground.
Therefore i have pmed a Admin to controll this situation as you are clearly trolling and have a serious chip on your shoulder.

anyway

Good day

Myth

---------- Post Merged at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:17 PM ----------

What would people like to see in TGA?

If you feel you have a input and see it has great potential.

Log on www.m2heroestga.com and leave us a post!

we would love to hear from you

Regards
Myth

ill ask this again ...

Last edited:

Guiltyspark

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2004
Been playing this server for about 4 weeks now. Ive loving all the different caves you can go to also secret caves u can sneak if if you find a way to get into them with have great reward.

Also list below with are a +++ for me or anyone thinking of joining

Lots of updates every few days
Easy to start lots of low lvls
Awsome Skills + Effects
Lots of Caves to choose to lvl in
Items every 5 lvls from 60
Bossers are a challange to kill rather than 1st to find gets drop...

If you thinking of joining and want a hand or some advice feel free to just msg me in game

/Malcolm

Reactions: MythRohan

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Just logged on.. Cheat engine is still working so your chatting **** once again myth why always lie? Why not just actually fix the problem isn't hard you moron.