M2Server with No Confirmation(Like Milo's But Date Is 6th March)

smoochy boys on tour

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
Well, It seems to be like Milo's with spells, doesnt seem to be anymore.

Flamefield works like firebang. (does the 8 square range or wot eva it is)
Mass Poison
Double Sc (enchancer)
And wot ever else there is.

Its dated Dunno, Check urself.

http://www.richens.dubhosting.com/index.php?act=dl&file=bTJzZXJ2ZXItMzMxMzEucmFy

P.s The download includes info for FlameField to work like firebang and has the range.

P.s.s I might of missed something new i dunno. look yourselfs ^.^

Last edited:

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Could you post the data which works with FF please? :) Been trying to get this to work for like 2 days now none stop. And ive tried everything except changing data files... :)

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
its inside the download, open the magic up with db commander and bobs your uncle.

p.s you have to add sometihng to your !setup.txt to make it do the 8 squares,
some m2's dont make the thing in the !setup.txt which makes you choose the size of the ff believe.

just use that m2 as it makes it set to 8 squares.

p.s.s You'll have to change looks of what its set as in the db whats included as that makes it look like ff in my client not yours.
Should all work fine though :)

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
Thanks for release this should help alot of peaple as alot of peaple have been trying to get flamefeild workin themselfs with no luck i belive thank you :)

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
Its date is not even close to what you have said
Its real date is (this is from the M2)
????: 1.00 Build 200509280
????: 2005/09/28

Date from Milos M2
????: 1.00 Build 200512190
????: 2005/12/19

BH

Last edited:

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Why does everyone have to put people down? Its a release, and a release is a release. At least this man is nice enough to actually give out his info, whereas alot of you just sit there enjoying putting people through the confusion of working it out by themselves. Now I know you're going to say 'its the only way they'll learn' but sometimes peope just need that little headstart. Some of us dont want to learn we just want a nice server to play about on.

Dammit, 'just say nice one. Keep it up'. Be the one to rise above all these people who build their own confidence up by beating others' down.

I think its a brilliant release, and I really am greatful for you're help. Thanks alot mate :)

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
sorry babyhack, but i was lead to believe different, whether the dates my date or not iv helped people.

and there doesnt seem to be any problems with this m2 so its all ok.

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
If the facts about the release where right I would not of commented on it

Also show me anywhere within my post inwhich I said it was a bad release
I quoted the dates of the M2 to show that it was not the date inwhich the orig poster claimed and an older M2 then what has been released before on this here forum

If you wish to posts/release chinese files that you come across please do even a little research first

Fare play to anyone who finds and releases files I have nothing against that

Beleave it or not but I am helping you by telling the community that this is an old M2 and by using it you will be going backwards and not forwards
I could of stayed quite and said nothing

BH

Last edited:

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
and isnt it "quiet"? :P

thanks for pointing out it is an older version, the was me thinkin "damn it not another m2server to translate" lol