Make your mark. Say NO to sound control

Join Discord

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Yep a petition on the internet that'll work ^^.

And yes there should be a limit to the sound outputted by Public venues. There are other people to think about mainly the people living around the venues.

only chav music should have a sound limit. and that limit should 1, so all the chavs have to group together to hear it. we can then blow them all up.

score 1 for farphit.

Time2Die

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2008
only chav music should have a sound limit. and that limit should 1, so all the chavs have to group together to hear it. we can then blow them all up.

score 1 for farphit.

u sir are good :D

lol if ppl are so sad these days i mean what its once a year jezz get over it

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
for rock type music it should have no limit so all the soap dodgers who are busy slashing wrists become deaf and dont hear there mothers coming up the stairs witht he disinfectant to clean the smelly bstards

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
What's wrong with calling you brits? It's not offensive lol...

The difference between 'brit' or 'aussie' and 'paki' is that paki was/is used as a "hate word" in a racist context. Or whatever...

Brit is used as a "hate word"...
Everytime I find some Americans in xbox they go "oh my gaad a fucking brit".
But i'm proud of the fact, I would prefere to be called English, but British is fine.

Time2Die, you're British then.

for rock type music it should have no limit so all the soap dodgers who are busy slashing wrists become deaf and dont hear there mothers coming up the stairs witht he disinfectant to clean the smelly bstards

Way to go you stereotypical asswhipe =]

Last edited:

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Way to go you stereotypical asswhipe =]

Oh, i'm sorry, I offended you, please don't steal my trainers.
Yeah coz im sick of all you lot on here being stereotypical ass wipes, and your post proved my point, and your response as if im a chav, im 22 year old with a wife and kid, i dont follow these 14 year old things anymore lol.

When i was at school though you always had the dirty croud who didnt wash and stuff and were always the losers and moan all day about the 'cool' kids because thats all it is a popularity contest from school that media idiots have have brought into normal life and idiots liek you have clinged onto

And yeah if i was at school nowadays id much rather be a chav than w/e u represent lol.

It always made me laugh how every single 1 of these kids at school said they liked being individual, individual by following all the other individualists lol

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
yeah coz im sick of all you lot on here being stereotypical ass wipes, and your post proved my point, and your response as if im a chav, im 22 year old with a wife and kid, i dont follow these 14 year old things anymore lol.

When i was at school though you always had the dirty croud who didnt wash and stuff and were always the losers and moan all day about the 'cool' kids because thats all it is a popularity contest from school that media idiots have have brought into normal life and idiots liek you have clinged onto

and yeah if i was at school nowadays id much rather be a chav than w/e u represent lol.

It always made me laugh how every single 1 of these kids at school said they liked being individual, individual by following all the other individualists lol

q f t!!!!!

AgentSmith

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 30, 2003
Sheffield (S2)
tbh they should, yeah i said it! they should and then maybe the sound engineers on some of these clubs would wire up properly and listen to the system insted of just putting the biggest base bins they could afford in and cranking the sound up

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Brit is used as a "hate word"...
Everytime I find some Americans in xbox they go "oh my gaad a fucking brit".
But i'm proud of the fact, I would prefere to be called English, but British is fine.

Time2Die, you're British then.

That's cos yanks are the scum of the earth...no1 listens to them nor should you.

mapadale

I don't mean to make this sound harsh, or even make people feel like idiots.

But you are all a bunch of idiots for signing the pettition.

The simple reason for this, is sound levels in public venues such as nightclubs, has been monitored for the last 30years.

85DB is the max that the human ear can take and nightclubs are monitored with sound levels of no more than 70db, though the standard for noise levels in public venues is 60db. Have non of you ever seen the guy walk around the nightclub with a DB reader, this guy is making sure they are not breaking the law.

It's a stupid pettition simple as.

-----------------------

Now onto the next subject on racisim, cause you are all being racist within this thread.

I take offence being called british/brit/pom/limey/english and any other name that members of other countrys feel the need to call us. It's racist plain and simple.

We as part of the british common wealth (what is left of it) are far from racist, compared to every other counrty in the world.

Pakistan = Paki plain and simple
China = Chink plain and simple
Japan = Jap plain and simple

Racism towards the british common wealth, has been around right since the early 9th centuray and possibly further. The rest of the world is more racist towards us, than waht we could ever be towards them. Apart from the racial hatred in the form of violence, that is where we fail.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I don't mean to make this sound harsh, or even make people feel like idiots.

But you are all a bunch of idiots for signing the pettition.

The simple reason for this, is sound levels in public venues such as nightclubs, has been monitored for the last 30years.

85DB is the max that the human ear can take and nightclubs are monitored with sound levels of no more than 70db, though the standard for noise levels in public venues is 60db. Have non of you ever seen the guy walk around the nightclub with a DB reader, this guy is making sure they are not breaking the law.

It's a stupid pettition simple as.

-----------------------

Now onto the next subject on racisim, cause you are all being racist within this thread.

I take offence being called british/brit/pom/limey/english and any other name that members of other countrys feel the need to call us. It's racist plain and simple.

We as part of the british common wealth (what is left of it) are far from racist, compared to every other counrty in the world.

Pakistan = Paki plain and simple
China = Chink plain and simple
Japan = Jap plain and simple

Racism towards the british common wealth, has been around right since the early 9th centuray and possibly further. The rest of the world is more racist towards us, than waht we could ever be towards them. Apart from the racial hatred in the form of violence, that is where we fail.

Your so ignorant. And one of the most racist people on this forum. For one, Why would an English person take offence by being called English?

And Pakistan = Pakistanis
China = Chinese
Japan = Japanese

Have abit of respect for others you half wit.

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
Brtish/Brit/Pom/Limey/English... Wow are some people that mard they would be offended and consider this racist?

mapadale

Your so ignorant. And one of the most racist people on this forum. For one, Why would an English person take offence by being called English?

China = Chinese
Japan = Japanese

You really don't understand the concept of making a point do you Mr Prai.

Calling someone a Brit is racist, cause as you yourself have pointed out. An abriviation is infact classed as racism, though it's only an abriviation of the full name.

Brit = Racist
British = Racist
Pom = Racist
Limey = Racist
English = Racist in the context that it is put in.

FAO Mr Prai
FAO Mr Prai

You want to make comment on somthing, then I would sugest that not only that you learn about your own heritage. But that of every other country and really learn who is being racist towards others.

I'm fed up of hearing in the news about the stero typical british person who is racist and I'm fed up to the back teath of the likes of imagrants and others that use the racist card at every given oppertunity to ensight racial hate towards people.

Brtish/Brit/Pom/Limey/English... Wow are some people that mard they would be offended and consider this racist?

It's the concept of making a point.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
I'm fed up of hearing in the news about the stero typical british person who is racist and I'm fed up to the back teath of the likes of imagrants and others that use the racist card at every given oppertunity to ensight racial hate towards people.

I agree with this, im sick of English people always backing down to minorities and thinkin we owe them all something, stand up for yourself and culture!

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com

China = Chinese
Japan = Japanese

England = English
Scotland = Scottish
Wales = Welsh
Ireland = Irish

Not anything else.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
You really don't understand the concept of making a point do you Mr Prai.

Calling someone a Brit is racist, cause as you yourself have pointed out. An abriviation is infact classed as racism, though it's only an abriviation of the full name.

Brit = Racist
British = Racist
Pom = Racist
Limey = Racist
English = Racist in the context that it is put in.

FAO Mr Prai
FAO Mr Prai

You want to make comment on somthing, then I would sugest that not only that you learn about your own heritage. But that of every other country and really learn who is being racist towards others.

It's the concept of making a point.

This whole 'campaign' thing you're rambling on about is all very noble yada yada but you're taking it well out of context with the whole british and english thing.

If anything, 'poms' and 'limeys' are proof of how you can turn pretty much anything into a "racist word" if you so wish to.

If you think that being called British when you're Welsh or Scottish is offensive, then you're just plain ignorant. You are British, like it or lump it. That is where the word 'paki' differs when it is used toward people from other parts of Asia. Pakistan is a country, Britain is not.

mapadale

This whole 'campaign' thing you're rambling on about is all very noble yada yada but you're taking it well out of context with the whole british and english thing.

If anything, 'poms' and 'limeys' are proof of how you can turn pretty much anything into a "racist word" if you so wish to.

If you think that being called British when you're Welsh or Scottish is offensive, then you're just plain ignorant. You are British, like it or lump it. That is where the word 'paki' differs when it is used toward people from other parts of Asia. Pakistan is a country, Britain is not.
It's a point of reference and soley intended as that.

Yes I am British and proud to be British, but as per above. It goes to show how the world is PC about one thing and yet not for another.

And britain is technicully a country, seeing as both wales and scotland now have their own parliment. But still part of England.....

Last edited:

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
tbh they should, yeah i said it! they should and then maybe the sound engineers on some of these clubs would wire up properly and listen to the system insted of just putting the biggest base bins they could afford in and cranking the sound up
here here, someone on this thread, isn't a complete retard.

sound engineering and racism, i can clearly see how these subjects can be connected.

Last edited:

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Yeah coz im sick of all you lot on here being stereotypical ass wipes

So just jump on the band-wagon?

Way to preach about individualism, fagface.
Also, if I was calling you a chav why on earth would I care what age you are? - However I was not, I don't believe in generalising people by the way they act, dress or choose to express themselves. Sure enough, i'm not as old as you so if you feel offended by any of this you can "come round here and do some unkindly physical act on me" but whatever, it's a forum and i'm expressing my views.

As for all this racism debate:

If someone calls someone by the incorrect "race" (e.i. calling an Indian a Paki) then sure enough, they will go off on one. I probably would if someone called me a yank.

But if someone called me Brit, English whatever the fuck you wanna call it, then I couldn't care less, it's who I am. Why would I be offended by the fact someone is acknowledging my background, i'm from England, thus i'm English (Same way for Britain and Brit).

I'd comment on mapadale's theory of "abriviation" but I don't fancy getting involved in the creation of new words right now.

Last edited: