Man UTD -VS- Chelsea

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Whens this match? I aint heard when its being played yet, and i was going to route for Chelsea but since they beat Newcastle last week i'm voting a plane to come and wipe them all out.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
na i aint a snob either most snob's i know come from a rich background just put it like this i didnt :P

/ancient

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Chelsea to win... I really cant stand Man U but don't really like Chelsea either.

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
I dont like both teams, so they can go die, but i'd prefer if Man U won.

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
i dont like netball either lol, F1,WRC ftw!!

/ancient

F1 and WRC is a sport ????????

not in Olympics

ill 2nd that, but still want man u to win 2-1 in extra time.

football is THE greatest biggest most played sport in the world in no other sport can a none league team beat the most successfully English team off all time and unlike any other sports any thing it football can happen

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
its not a sport tho its racing
like ppl saying golf and darts are a sport no there not 1s an old mans GAME!!!! and other is a pub Game

and un till there in Olympics then there not a sport

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
its not a sport tho its racing
like ppl saying golf and darts are a sport no there not 1s an old mans GAME!!!! and other is a pub Game

and un till there in Olympics then there not a sport
Darts, the only sport where an englishman really can eat all the pies and be the best in the world lol.

Golf is not a sport but because all the toffs play it and wannabe toffs think there upper class coz they play it, then they can really do what they want because we live in a rich mans world.

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
Speakin of football anyone see the Jocks fail? Shockin just shows how ****e Scottish football really is...