Man UTD -VS- Chelsea

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
i support manu i no i should bet on manu but i think chelsea pull a fast one 1-0 to chelsea

hellcaster

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 24, 2005
Man u is deffo gonna win chelsea isnt good enough in my opinion to beat them :P

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
i dont like netball either lol, F1,WRC ftw!!

/ancient

i agree i prefer F1 over football :)

its not a sport tho its racing
like ppl saying golf and darts are a sport no there not 1s an old mans GAME!!!! and other is a pub Game

and un till there in Olympics then there not a sport

ever hear the word motorsport? :) F1 the richest sport in the world, damn people get to do for millions and millions which i would happily do for free. A sport consists of athletes and considering an F1 driver needs a fitness level higher than a marathon runner and almost up there with a fighter pilots fitness level i would call it a sport.

Also you will find that F1 is not in the olympics because they would not to able to fund it. You ever seen a country with the facilities to hold more than 2 races? Most countries can't even afford to hold 1 race per year. Football teams can play a match, 3 days later be ready for another, F1 unfortunatly does not work like that.

Last edited:

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Everyone knows that this so called 'Motorsport' was invented as a way to sell cars, the win on Sunday sell on Monday marketing :p

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
i would say that isn't quite true. When F1 was created (back in the day with bathtubs on wheels) 90% of the teams were privateers, teams who are put together purely to race who do not develope cars. These days F1 does not have many left due to the stupid costs to run F1 cars so i think your statement may not be quite correct, but i agree it is good for car manufactures for publicity purposes, but in no way at all was it ever created for this.

Last edited:

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
i would say that isn't quite true. When F1 was created (back in the day with bathtubs on wheels) 90% of the teams were privateers, teams who are put together purely to race who do not develope cars. These days F1 does not have many left due to the stupid costs to run F1 cars so i think your statement may not be quite correct, but i agree it is good for car manufactures for publicity purposes, but in no way at all was it ever created for this.

According to Wiki in the start it was mainly car manufacturers and they dominated it,

The period was dominated by teams run by road car manufacturers - Alfa Romeo, Ferrari, Mercedes Benz and Maserati - all of whom had competed before the war

I know nowt about this though so dont bother to argue with me lol, im just saying what i found, this subject intrests me little more than the life and times of pit ponies

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
i wouldnt listen to what wiki says lol, yes big team dominated but F1 founders were privateer racing teams :) i wont list the privateers but i can assure you that is not why motorsport started lol, as F1 is one of the only motorsports that feature manufacturers, these days though we have williams, redbull, force india, Torro rosso.

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
United to storm it 3-0 i reckon. Giggs to come on as a sub score the winner and beat Charltons record of most appearances for the club! Scholes to score as well!

F1 is an awesome sport as well, and it is a sport. The concentration needed alone is enough to class it as a sport. I would say F1 drivers are more skilled and athletic than footballers. Thats from a neautral point of view as well.

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
Screw your arguement what a ****ing result!!! And being outside Old Trafford tonight made my week :).

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Man U suck.
Terry should have berried that penalty. Real shame he slipped.
Bless him at the end... balling his eyes out :'( haha

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
Man U suck.

Guys a clown, you could say shame Van Der Sar slipped in the first half to allow Lampard an easy finish... Obviously they dont suck Premiership and European title, the most succesful manager and a team thats going to go on and win more, you my friend talk out of your arse.

hellcaster

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 24, 2005
Man U suck.

Yeah your right, but he slipped at he took the penatly:P felt sorry for him though =[

[LeeCuz]

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2005
Hampshire, UK
John Terry is a rock and always gives 100% in every game he`s the best central defender in this country if not the world , out of all the players it could of happened to he was the least to deserve it.