Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
finished the worldmap gui

1605262224025.png

i have also completed the TrustMerchant GUI

1605262248632.png

also after paying notice to the arti discord alot of people were asking for a collect all button on the TM so i looked into adding one for mine. its 90% done with only one little client bug im having issues ironing out

but if you click the collect sales button you will recieve the money from all your sold items

if an items expired you will have to remove the item manualy, or if you want to cancel a sale the same applies

1605262340037.png

next up will be the new crafting GUI, then DragonForging, then the Refinning GUI and server side recoding of the refining

Slayer1985

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2014
Impressed , 10/10 you will pull in big numbers just off the updated in game characters and weapons they look so clear and crisp ,clean work sir.

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
Very impressive, can’t wait to try this server out. Maybe you should put search button at the top

Last edited:

2dang3rous

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2004
tbh, i played your server and it was going well until the gap became way to big with people and their 'exploits'.

some concepts were good with upgraded systems etc but the change and different places was all too sudden especially with it being zt zt zt all the way through then boom...

some items were easier to get with better stats than others...like i said - i enjoyed it and was definitely one of the better servers i played for sure.

hope this gives you confidence nonetheless to keep trying to get it right, tis hard i can imagine but I do believe you can achieve it, 3 classes will always be better

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
new GUI is pretty much completed. thought i would record a vid to show some bits off...

ended up being 10 minutes.....

anyway this is it

need to fix the map transition notice issue and design the gameshop gui but im not that fussed about the gameshop so ill do it at a later date
Post automatically merged:

fixed the link

Last edited:

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Sack your server off and make me a UI for my server? :D

Mortati

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 15, 2012
Manchester
Looks really smart! A hell of a lot better than the first version!

Will probably keeping an eye on this for the second time xD

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Been a while since I checked in on this project and I must say, that GUI is probably one of the smartest I've ever seen. Credit where credit is due.

Reactions: Sanjian
Status
Not open for further replies.