I'm paid to be a model too.

Can I have an opinion?

I think she's hot.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
argh i put about 5 pound on at xmas and i got 2 tournis coming up, so im dieting and lifting pretty hard atm, darrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn.

---

and as to F4LL3N_4NG3L if shes not or not, she seems pretty short but I always wanted sex with a midget.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
well ur ugly so that'd be about right XD

/luv F_A

Stop lying.

You want my cock. Many do.

There's a youtube video made by one of my members about how much of an awesome god I am, google it.

F4LL3N_4NG3L

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2006
Liverpool
argh i put about 5 pound on at xmas and i got 2 tournis coming up, so im dieting and lifting pretty hard atm, darrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn.

---

and as to F4LL3N_4NG3L if shes not or not, she seems pretty short but I always wanted sex with a midget.

Lmao would you really consider 5 foot 4 midget size. You must be pulling tall girls as average is small :P

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Look Lady, I spent 4 years of my life being faithful for my girl, im single now, If i want to watch birds Ill wake up 8am and look out the window, now srsly, TITS or GTFO.

Only kidding, in regards to your photographs, they are cute, you are cute, but that doesnt mean you can undress me with your eyes, sure, i may train martial arts , drive, have a decent build and sure, I may talk in leet speak but damnit girl, i got feelings too..

wtf

Broken_heart_by_fabu.jpg