Member's Mugs

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Roffle at Prai's double comment.

If you read the /tag it was Gand, considering how many people share LOMCN accounts, im amazed how tagging/signing the thread as someone else still doesnt register with most (and that's not just aimed at yourself).

I simply said odd looking, features such as your eyes - their position, whilst in contrast to your complexion strike me as.... different? Hah, and im starting to sound like the gay now. Talking of which i dont think your gay looking, maybe a bit camp? But more boy-ish then anything. Which last i checked wasn't always a hitter with the ladies - that and your weird features ;) Hence my saying so.

I know what Xanan looks like, seeing as he's my younger bro. But i'd still say he's more normal than you.
Oh and if you like the hippy look, you should check me out sometime, not that i am. But your insults would follow them sort of lines, pointless and incorrect. Where as i put effort into your description.

Effort... yeah, even this post has had too much effort put into it, so with that im done.

/Gand

Oh, and if you want to add me on faceyB, give me a holla babe. Lal, x

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Roffle at Prai's double comment.

If you read the /tag it was Gand, considering how many people share LOMCN accounts, im amazed how tagging/signing the thread as someone else still doesnt register with most (and that's not just aimed at yourself).

I simply said odd looking, features such as your eyes - their position, whilst in contrast to your complexion strike me as.... different? Hah, and im starting to sound like the gay now. Talking of which i dont think your gay looking, maybe a bit camp? But more boy-ish then anything. Which last i checked wasn't always a hitter with the ladies - that and your weird features ;) Hence my saying so.

I know what Xanan looks like, seeing as he's my younger bro. But i'd still say he's more normal than you.
Oh and if you like the hippy look, you should check me out sometime, not that i am. But your insults would follow them sort of lines, pointless and incorrect. Where as i put effort into your description.

Effort... yeah, even this post has had too much effort put into it, so with that im done.

/Gand

Oh, and if you want to add me on faceyB, give me a holla babe. Lal, x

How in anyway dont I look normal. Im pulling a funny face?? Cant you see that...

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
How in anyway dont I look normal. Im pulling a funny face?? Cant you see that...

Yes i understand that concept, and contradiction surely - i look normal because/and im pulling a funny face?

Anyways it was just a general observation, i'm done.

/Gand

Last edited:

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Yes i understand that concept, and contradiction surely - i look normal because/and im pulling a funny face?

Anyways it was just a general observation, i'm done.

/Gand

If it was a flame towards me as a whole, Then how can you call me not normal as im pulling a funny face in one picture.

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
Old pic of me an old college buddies, going paint balling was a proper gud laff definately reccomend paint ballin if u ent been b4!

im the one on far left, the gud lookin 1 :P

Is that Leisure Lakes venue? If so been before, quite good especially when the predator guy comes along.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
did you ever get a haircut?
Me? Doo you know me? Or have seen a picture even? Do i even know you? Are you even talking to me? Argh, just don't talk..

If it was a flame towards me as a whole, Then how can you call me not normal as im pulling a funny face in one picture.

I was referring to a couple of pictures i've seen, i've used these forums for years, so have seen the few you've posted, and it made me chuckle how you act with a sort of superior complex, yet you look like the sort of kid that most people i know would see you in a bar and think the opposite.
That's all. And yeah it probably was a flame, i was bored, and like to chuckle at people who regularly post pictures on forums. One or two i can understand, to put a face to the name. But to show a bunch of guys your nights out, on a game forum of all things confuses me. Facebook/myspace does that? Or do they have something to prove?

Hah, fun over.
Love /Gand

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Me? Doo you know me? Or have seen a picture even? Do i even know you? Are you even talking to me? Argh, just don't talk..

I was referring to a couple of pictures i've seen, i've used these forums for years, so have seen the few you've posted, and it made me chuckle how you act with a sort of superior complex, yet you look like the sort of kid that most people i know would see you in a bar and think the opposite.
That's all. And yeah it probably was a flame, i was bored, and like to chuckle at people who regularly post pictures on forums. One or two i can understand, to put a face to the name. But to show a bunch of guys your nights out, on a game forum of all things confuses me. Facebook/myspace does that? Or do they have something to prove?

Hah, fun over.
Love /Gand

Ill post as I wish, Whats to prove? That I'm human? That I go out clubbing? Don't talk wet...

RazzleDazzle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
~{Aylesbury}~
yea man, by the time that screenie was taken, i had been awake nearly 50hours, had done a dozen or so smarties and was certainly feeling FUBU'ed lol.

Lol FUBU'd...cool word.

So young in 2 of them pics lol (Far left and middle right) :P
Other 2 are quite recent ones

Attachments

• s607027344_435372_9358.jpg
    s607027344_435372_9358.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 86
  • s607027344_1011869_6656.jpg
    s607027344_1011869_6656.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 86
  • s607027344_1011874_590.jpg
    s607027344_1011874_590.jpg