.:: Meteora 2.3 ::.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
it will be up within a week we hope it has been such, and i mean it a really gruling and terrible pain as a project which really shouldnt have gone this long but it is being done properly and professionally and hopefully should blow your ****ing socks off when we have a new dedi

Which is really the only thing keeping you from playing :)

Meteora Development Team

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
Level 51 is the highest item in game at the moment, but that’s without any "Mir Item" style items.

And there arn't sets as such, it's more like euro where you make you kit up out of different types of items from different levels etc. I think it makes it more fun rather than just hitting level 40 and getting WarriorRing x2, WarriorBrace x2, WarriorNeck etc and then the getting the same at level 42 or whatever.

So at level 40 (War) you'll be looking at kit like:

ImperialArmour(M) - 40
DemonSlayer - 40
TakumiRing - 40
AnnihilationGlove - 39
JudgementBead - 37 or CelerityNecklace - 40
ConquerorHelmet - 40
MithrilBelt - 37
MithrilBoots - 37
GoldenShoulderPads - 40

But there are also sets that give you bonuses, and hopefully we'll be able to add some sets that give you some pretty cool abilities soon.

For people posting here asking for progress reports, could you please try and keep as up-to-date as possible on our forums (www.globegaming.co.uk/forum) as that is where updates are made first and foremost.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
Forgive me if you have already said, but what is the exp rate or is it done via the other method, judging by the content i have seen it might pursuade me to play even if its low rate as the content is fantastic.

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
it is about x8 indeed :)

Were almost ready give us a couple days, we have to finalise it without Lind (Dookie) because hes going back down uni and wont have his internet for a while but it should be easy enough, waiting literally for the last peice of the client and were ready to rock, will keep you updated will hopefully be within the next couple days

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
it is about x8 indeed :)

Were almost ready give us a couple days, we have to finalise it without Lind (Dookie) because hes going back down uni and wont have his internet for a while but it should be easy enough, waiting literally for the last peice of the client and were ready to rock, will keep you updated will hopefully be within the next couple days
1 question on the DM2+ or the other files

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
no matter what the exp is people are always going to moan about it. hope you dont get dragged into changing it because people are moaning.

oh and is your dedi host sorted yet? or you hosting on a pc until you sort it?