.:: Meteora 2.3 ::.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
meteoraadvert3ml6.jpg

Meteora
All information on the development can be found at www.globegaming.co.uk
If anyone ask if i have a ETA i'm going to poke them in the eye.

Last edited:

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
So all it takes to make a good server is replacing a gfx?

Not one person said that did they? I'll have you know that alot of time and effort was put into this server! And the advertisement just comes as part of the package. So try not to judge something just yet.

/Joey

Replacing GFX yeah, but also we did change spell colours, added new images into the spells, and all spells are completely new, pretty much.

New items that nobody has ever seen in a mir server, New maps unseen made by Dookie, provinces. new leveling areas, new quests, Job systems, religions systems

So if you stand there and say all we done is changed some gfx, you can try do it, but the thing is, this will be the best mir server you will see in a while....i hope lol

/Curt

Last edited:

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
So all it takes to make a good server is replacing a gfx?

Always one :P

- Item database remade (Only 6 euro items remain)
- Monster databse remade (Less than 10 euro monsters remain)
- All spells renamed
- 4 New Provinces
- 9 New Hunting areas with unique maps (Plus room for more)
- Unique Magic.wil
- 60+ Never before seen item skins

Need i go on? lol

-Dookie x

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
Yer go on Mate have u got a Siggy for plays to put into there siggy to say ur server coming out how about a chef npc would be great :) where u can make food lol i'm still in the making of one but if u could sort the images out i'll give u the npc.

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
Yer go on Mate have u got a Siggy for plays to put into there siggy to say ur server coming out how about a chef npc would be great :) where u can make food lol i'm still in the making of one but if u could sort the images out i'll give u the npc.

We've got somthing like that planned. But insted of an NPC it will be associated with the "job" side of the game.

-Dookie

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
To be quite honest this sounds awesome =] I'll definitely play. I remember playing the 1.9 version and it was pretty hot indeed.

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
To be quite honest this sounds awesome =] I'll definitely play. I remember playing the 1.9 version and it was pretty hot indeed.

Hey Shard, long time no speak, i've PM'd you my new MSN <3

There will be a few features/leveling areas from the 1.9 version, but for the most part it's been completly remade. :)

-Dookie

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
does sound like a good server...but when u say lvl50 will take some hard work and dedication...sounds like its a euro style exp server -_- which is lame boring and so common in servers these days its boring.
when u said med stats i was thinkin like... lvl80 ish being hard.

think about makin start level like lvl26+ or something... lvlin from being a noob has 2 be the most boring and off puttin start 2 a server...startin at a decent ish level of like 26+ where u have halfmoon slayin etc... where u can actually go lvl/hunt and hit mobs is ok.

not moanin just have a think about it :P

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
does sound like a good server...but when u say lvl50 will take some hard work and dedication...sounds like its a euro style exp server -_- which is lame boring and so common in servers these days its boring.
when u said med stats i was thinkin like... lvl80 ish being hard.

think about makin start level like lvl26+ or something... lvlin from being a noob has 2 be the most boring and off puttin start 2 a server...startin at a decent ish level of like 26+ where u have halfmoon slayin etc... where u can actually go lvl/hunt and hit mobs is ok.

not moanin just have a think about it :P
agreed .

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Low rate = hard to 50.

Medium rate = Not as hard to 50 as low rate.

EuroMir = low rate.

Therefore this server is quicker than Euromir. Also medium rate applies to items too I imagine.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Low rate = hard to 50.

Medium rate = Not as hard to 50 as low rate.

EuroMir = low rate.

Therefore this server is quicker than Euromir. Also medium rate applies to items too I imagine.
low rate = standard lvl40 ye?
med rate is like standard lvl60-80 ish
high rate standard is like 120+ or w/e
(by standard i mean like... takes a week or 2 geekin)

thats my opion ne way... not rly much of a diff between his server and a low rate from wot it sounds like

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
Right firstly... very little information has been given about this server for now! I can assure you levelin wont be as hard as it sounds. But we want it so that people feel they have achieved something every time they level. The amount of new and old items on the server means that very few chars will have the same kit.

This server also includes loads of quests / job npc / relgions. Which means you'll all have different things to do, to keep you on your toes! I think if you give the server a shot you will be very pleased with it, whether the leveling is to your standard or not. The server has more to offer that just leveling.

/Joey

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
Any idea when its gonna be up?

Ouch! You dont wanna be asking that question :P Dookie will go up the wall!

But for the record, Dookie is currently in the middle of his uni exams. Which mean the server development is moving a little slow at the moment. But once he has finished his exams and returns home, there will be some solid work done on the server. But this thread will definetly be informed when we know anything. Thanks...

/Joey