Migrating 2.3 to 2.6+

Join Discord

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Apart from the Added stats - The fields are different for both 2.3 and Ruby, so things are a little more difficult here :(

It's not a difficult thing, anyone with basic programming skills, Access to both server databases would be able to create a program within a day to do this, having the correct added stats in the correct fields

Whats more of an issue is if stats don't exist on the 2.6 server which exsist on the 2.3

(Example not to be taken literally) EXAMPLE: 2.3 will Allow PR to be added to Helmet, 2.6 Does Not. What do you do here? Or IF Inten doesn't exist on 2.6

Last edited:

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
It's not a difficult thing, anyone with basic programming skills, Access to both server databases would be able to create a program within a day to do this, having the correct added stats in the correct fields

Whats more of an issue is if stats don't exist on the 2.6 server which exsist on the 2.3

(Example not to be taken literally) EXAMPLE: 2.3 will Allow PR to be added to Helmet, 2.6 Does Not. What do you do here? Or IF Inten doesn't exist on 2.6
This was also my main concern.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
I'm pretty you can pr helms and inten is in ruby.

I said not to take the example Literally.

It would take no more then an hour to find any compatability issues, I'm sure there would be none. so it might not even be an issue.

I would also recommend Wiping all buffs/status effects from the characters because these are surely to be different.