Mir Atlantis [Crystal M2]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Literally been on all day, killed 50+ ghouls, 2 OKS in group, 50+ WTs, 20+ GhoulLord, only book 1 flamingsword..

I cant be arsed, been lvling 12 hours for 1 level and 20% past level 50.

Let me know when books actually drop and i will return, so impossible on taoist 50+ if you don't donate or get given poison cloud from somebody who seems to get all these crazy ******* drops.

g/l shame tbh server is decent but can't defend myself vs all these people in insane kit and full spells in 24 hours lol.

toracel1122

LOMCN Rookie
Jan 24, 2018
piff ure not mistaking bro that s what i was talking about just stay in sz and maybe u get lvled if ure gm friend and kited and skills given aswell in 5 days i swear i got 1 tdb droped well 20 fs and ice storms not complaining bout those but special skills no chance it is to make u donate ya true good potential dont even know who originaly made this server but it s not theyrs know they buyd it from some coder cant remember who to anywAYS should be a wipe and give all the same chance on drops not just @ make for his guild and we know TaoTheClaw = GmHelp (3gena) stop bulsh1t we still old mir players mate we know u when u were a kid and ure mate muhamed

• Haha
  • Dislike
Reactions: 3gena and XaioXin

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Can you fix Ice Storm? It only deals damage to about 5-6 mobs ive found so far.

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT
piff ure not mistaking bro that s what i was talking about just stay in sz and maybe u get lvled if ure gm friend and kited and skills given aswell in 5 days i swear i got 1 tdb droped well 20 fs and ice storms not complaining bout those but special skills no chance it is to make u donate ya true good potential dont even know who originaly made this server but it s not theyrs know they buyd it from some coder cant remember who to anywAYS should be a wipe and give all the same chance on drops not just @ make for his guild and we know TaoTheClaw = GmHelp (3gena) stop bulsh1t we still old mir players mate we know u when u were a kid and ure mate muhamed
i told u go in silent mode please ... plus u didnt remember the coder of these files coz its me please dont say more coz u r lying
plus i would ask u a question if taotheclaw gmhelp why he playing and hunting and he open alot of time and he can get the items easly
and what is the rar spells pc is not a rar ice storm isnt too only x2 his a rar spells and they r not egyptions
i will not reply in ur comments again coz alot of players known what i say
Post automatically merged:

Can you fix Ice Storm? It only deals damage to about 5-6 mobs ive found so far.
will be fix next rebot mate
thanks for ur feedback

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Was me being dumb on frost crunch, i had it level 0 lol, its fine at level 3.

Thunder storm seems to hits mobs even undead for only 50, i think its still a base setting, need upping a lot.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Unless 95% of the server are donating something dodgy is 100% going on. Seems like bosses just drop absloutely **** all every single time.

Reactions: steve

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT
Unless 95% of the server are donating something dodgy is 100% going on. Seems like bosses just drop absloutely **** all every single time.
If 95 % are donation iam reach then and i dont know mate not one or 2 or 10 boss will drop full items u have to be lucky then plus u not only hunting as u say 95 % have higher items plus i swear the drop rate easy ha is 1/400 and the hardest item is 1/550 i dont think the high rate servers have this drop rate the others servers had the drop rate 1/1000 + here is the half plus i swear i dont do donation in items and lvls only gg

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
1/550 aint alot, rng is a strange thing tho, can go weeks without stuff dropping then like 4 drop in 2 days.

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Tbh drop rate is high enough everyone ingame had 60-65 items while we are still 55 - 58 lol . Dno rly how the **** u guys moaning about drop. Stop hunting ghouls and wopmatauraus imagining ur goin to find heavenarm or even ant rare item from them.
Post automatically merged:

1/550 aint alot, rng is a strange thing tho, can go weeks without stuff dropping then like 4 drop in 2 days.
Dnt talk about drop rate mate. I geeked hunts aka troll flamequeen havoc frozen in edenselite for days and got 0 drop. Ibby can provide what im saying fo

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
Dnt talk about drop rate mate. I geeked hunts aka troll flamequeen havoc frozen in edenselite for days and got 0 drop. Ibby can provide what im saying fo
Whats edens gotta do with it? Edens had diff drop rates and just bcoz u didnt get stuff like ibby never did, others did, so back to what i was saying ppl r moaning he is handing items out, yet if they r in drop files for 1/80 and max 1/550, no wonder a few are dropping

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Finally gave in and tried to donate to buy poisoncloud to **** about on until something new came up, to find there nowhere stating prices of GG or how much you get for your £.

Could we get some sort of listing on GG prices Fire?

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Finally gave in and tried to donate to buy poisoncloud to **** about on until something new came up, to find there nowhere stating prices of GG or how much you get for your £.

Could we get some sort of listing on GG prices Fire?
Press donation in Y it will direct u to gm fb and u can talk with him easy mate

jsyphon

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 3, 2018
The only drop problems are some of the more required skills like CHM and PC. In addition there aren’t enough bosses/subs to hunt under 50 for them if there is more than 1 person hunting. I am a 49 war(50 soon) and I have spent most of my time grinding ghouls and wt but I still don’t have either of these skills. Weird thing is I got 4 level 50 wiz weapons and a bit of my 50 equips after killing hundreds of these. Btw I did receive one book drop of each in addition to other skills but everything has failed (have had a half dozen book fails in a row). If skills are this rare it would be nice to have higher respawns or another place to hunt for them at the “low levels”.

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT
new patch note
----------------------------
1- add new x2 caves lvl 58
2- add new x2 sets lvl 58
3- reduce drops rate
4- remove fw from mw war
5- new exe