Mir Atlantis [Crystal M2]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
it wont let me create account? i just made one then u rebooted and i cant make one now.

Also i cant see what im typing

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
it wont let me create account? i just made one then u rebooted and i cant make one now.

Also i cant see what im typing
Windows 10
that lasted long got into a cave lagged like ****. server disconnected
Post automatically merged:

and again

Last edited:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Created an account 3 times, learned spells, get into a cave. Crash, lose account, have to reset. Fun

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT
adding MudWall every day 8 PM server time

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
Windows 10
that lasted long got into a cave lagged like ****. server disconnected

and again
Windows 10 fix is on lomcn, up to server owner tho to apply the fix.

Reactions: TheOnlyOne

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT
Windows 10 fix is on lomcn, up to server owner tho to apply the fix.
Its done mate

for who download the game from mediafire or google chrom and have issue in data
Please down load this and extract into ur data folder

Last edited:
Reactions: StormHero

toracel1122

LOMCN Rookie
Jan 24, 2018
For everyone who wants to start this is a money graber and GM guild only
Been playng from the start i barely c theyre guild even logged on and bam they come up with skills and full kits lvl 56 when he got only bc and boars to lvl on and i was camping that took me 3 days to even find tdb AND IT BROKE WHEN I TRANSLATED. When they are on : GM and theyre mates always pk everyone to make them drop the kits when no1 else aside them got full kit so this is bullsh1t .How many times u gonna reopen this server at least u shouldnt play and kit ure mates i give it till the end of the week then it will die i hope u even get banned from Lomcn

• Haha
Reactions: Jungle and XaioXin

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Does seem very catered to the Gm friends, i expected this as verison 1 was the exactly the same Egyptians was hardly ever online but had every item / spell always.

Hit 50 today on a tao and u can literally not progress now at a viable rate, pet hits for 200 ( single target ) mobs hp are so high 10k+ so its so slow, Poison cloud is beyond rare ( like all books ) killed every boss i can get into over and over for not even 1 book so far. Yet all his friends have everything.

Cba until skils are dropping more, literally leveled 5 hours for 50% at level 50 lol.

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
For everyone who wants to start this is a money graber and GM guild only
Been playng from the start i barely c theyre guild even logged on and bam they come up with skills and full kits lvl 56 when he got only bc and boars to lvl on and i was camping that took me 3 days to even find tdb AND IT BROKE WHEN I TRANSLATED. When they are on : GM and theyre mates always pk everyone to make them drop the kits when no1 else aside them got full kit so this is bullsh1t .How many times u gonna reopen this server at least u shouldnt play and kit ure mates i give it till the end of the week then it will die i hope u even get banned from Lomcn
whos ur speaking about ? whos gm is helping them? who even are u ingame ? lol

Does seem very catered to the Gm friends, i expected this as verison 1 was the exactly the same Egyptians was hardly ever online but had every item / spell always.

Hit 50 today on a tao and u can literally not progress now at a viable rate, pet hits for 200 ( single target ) mobs hp are so high 10k+ so its so slow, Poison cloud is beyond rare ( like all books ) killed every boss i can get into over and over for not even 1 book so far. Yet all his friends have everything.

Cba until skils are dropping more, literally leveled 5 hours for 50% at level 50 lol.
once u find PC mate tao lvling would be ok .

toracel1122

LOMCN Rookie
Jan 24, 2018
i m Karina in game i know i ll get banned but really dont care anymore strange how u sell skills in game shop and in tm with nab characters for gg s and ya like u re guild have 3 poison clouds that is like imposible to get dropped plus u traded 1 more for heaven armour how the crap u got 4 poison clouds and u just stay in sz ?

Status
Not open for further replies.