Mir entourage 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
CHEERS ste im sure i can find sumfin for you to have a look at :P

Npz dude i just get sick to death hearing slander about servers might join ur server team get these scripts i got in and rocket off m8 got sum u wouldnt even think of doing :)

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
this server any good?
No its rubbish and corrupt, you really shouldn't attempt downloading or logging on.

it cant be that bad a server considering the ppl who got banned what to come back lol... anyways there a new 5 floor cave in game witch drops pretty good gold .. items.. exppots ect... pretty good if u ask me

Who said we wanted to come back?
I quite clearly stated on my post that I WONT be returing to the server, but yeah..

Its just nice to see that other peple are enjoying the server too, and this thread is completely clean of any bad comments! wow amazing.

The servers a dumpsite, exploitable in every way possible, full of corrupt gm's..
What dont you get about the server being a failure?
Quite clearly we have a GM bumlicker, or maybe your another one of the corrupt GM's?

The only servers around which are acctually reliable atm (from the top of my head)
is 4heros & p69.

Stick to the best tbh..

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
god hab ur a prick on every server u go on hence why ur not on any of them anymore cos u have been banned off everyone , all u can do is slag off a server once u get banned off it , and ur still whinging on this thread, yawn yawn yawn
ADMIN CAN U REMOVE THIS ASS tom FROM LOMCN ty
im taking it ur only on here running ur childish chops cos u aint got a server to play ??
i have noticed on ur previous threads that u have slagged off many other servers once u been kicked off them , so this is nothing new really
go away child and do ur homework ur immature childsh and pathetic now sod off !!!!

Tallos

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 7, 2009
god hab ur a prick on every server u go on hence why ur not on any of them anymore cos u have been banned off everyone , all u can do is slag off a server once u get banned off it , and ur still whinging on this thread, yawn yawn yawn
ADMIN CAN U REMOVE THIS ASS tom FROM LOMCN ty
im taking it ur only on here running ur childish chops cos u aint got a server to play ??
i have noticed on ur previous threads that u have slagged off many other servers once u been kicked off them , so this is nothing new really
go away child and do ur homework ur immature childsh and pathetic now sod off !!!!

It's Aaron, not sure about Tom, but Aaron's the typical; Play server, exploit/abuse/be-a-tit, get banned, hit LOMCN forums, shout abuse/corruption/bias treatment, move to next server - Rinse and repeat. God only knows why he's not been banned from these forums... Oh yeah, it's because no-one gets banned. -_-

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
It's Aaron, not sure about Tom, but Aaron's the typical; Play server, exploit/abuse/be-a-tit, get banned, hit LOMCN forums, shout abuse/corruption/bias treatment, move to next server - Rinse and repeat. God only knows why he's not been banned from these forums... Oh yeah, it's because no-one gets banned. -_-

Yeah it's quite funny its always the same old people getting banned / mouthing off on every server lol you just learn to ignore there posts.

samhag

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2008
Ok i started allmost a week agon on this sever nd i have a few things id like to say about this sever iv been playing for nealy a week i have a bro whos been playin since the server started he
allway's said try it i wished i have listened to him along time ago this server is very good.
Ever think he has said in the discripton part is all true if not better..
Excellent sever......

the GM's on this sever are online all the time allways happy to help as i have found out
u get a starting kit witch helps loads i mean loads of cave's for every lvl loads of items about
so u will never be behind on the kits.... allways doing some wicked events most of the ppl on here i no
are all down to earth u get the odd twat but his normaly sorted out by the GM.

i was around wen most of the guys on here got banned from the game i dont understand what they say...
Its **** but they sat there all the way up to lvl 75 one of them playing it lol nd ITS GAY on bec they
all got caught cheating nd the Gm read them the rules witch s fair.. like i said iv been playin a week nd
there hasent really been much lag if ther is let the GM no he allways sorts it.
i could go on nd on about this server all i can say is im going to keep playing it.

GM help 10/10
Maps 10/10
Items 10/10
Lag 8/10
Server its self 100/100 Wicked sever..

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Chris dont make me laugh.
Quite clearly im not the only person on this thread who's slating it.
Im banned from Pharaohs and this..
Pharaohs is down and this wont last long tbh.

Also @ the guy who said something about there being a small amount of lagg
Are you joking me? Everytime the usercount reaches 20 you get 2 step lagg
hence the 4 reboots in 1 day just for lagg..

EDIT: I take that back..
Ive just logged on with 8 users online, maaajor lagg.
Says it all ;O

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
yadda yadda yadda u still whinging little thomas go run along now ur boring everyone with ur little rants !!!

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008

Also @ the guy who said something about there being a small amount of lagg
Are you joking me? Everytime the usercount reaches 20 you get 2 step lagg
hence the 4 reboots in 1 day just for lagg..

EDIT: I take that back..
Ive just logged on with 8 users online, maaajor lagg.
Says it all ;O

Why are u still loggin on server if its so bad???
What u trying to do make ur self look E-Gangster on lomcn??
if u dont like the server stay off the game and stay off this thread...simples...

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
tbh not bad server just not rele my cup of tea so if any 1 who thinking of joining and woulds like a lvl 50 wiz in a lvl 50 kit and store full of items from 50+ to 400+ give ma a pm

babygurl30

LOMCN n00bie
Oct 4, 2009

pharaohs is still up and running just fine just not on lomcn but anyways

gl with server mike hope all goes well for u will have to log on soon to check it out ignore the haters :001_tt2:

XPOD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 23, 2009
Your Mums Bedroom
Heya StoneCold, hows server going, hope its doing well, i will be popping on sometime soon to test it out.
Tell halfpint XPOD said hi!