Mir Files.

Join Discord

EMPEROR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
Hi All am not much off a mir expert but i came across these files witch contain these. Il fort il share them with you.

I don't know if these are fakes or you know about them but there you go.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
thats what i love about mir, when you think you've seen everything there is to see, BOOM, something like this slaps you in the face,

koreans, great people.

Any idea where you found them? i feel brainskan 2.3 may be more colourful than expected.

EMPEROR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
I car't remember the site sorry but what i been told is you need to Register the files. I have no idea what he ment by that but am sure you guys do. If you like the files il upload them later.

them pictures could off been put there, am not even sure there in the game.

EMPEROR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
they have some more pic's but i did not want to post.. They have a sword the size off 3men, and a red sword which looks good on char window but when you run with it, it looks like a cartoon sword, lol.

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003
dont supose you could give the website (i wanna have a look at these images tbh i dont care about their actual client so the register bit isnt a real problem :p)

EMPEROR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
dont supose you could give the website (i wanna have a look at these images tbh i dont care about their actual client so the register bit isnt a real problem :p)

I tryed to find the website but it was in chinese and i been on too many to remember, i got these files the other night, never had chance to look at them really

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Ive got an item patch that I downloaded ages ago with most of them items in.
Armours look sh1te but the rest of the kit isnt so bad.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
thing is rings, brace,s neckys, helm stones, boots belts etc look fine, because you only need 1image. Thing with arms and weps, they look ****e if they dont have a actual armour/weapon for a ingame view. Because it ends up you having 10 Spear like wepons. all with same ingame view of a hooked speaer, n looks crap

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
I would like to look through the weapon.wil and hum.wil before completely dismissing theses files. Also the items look standard.

But also we have mobs and npcs etc to consider, what secrets does this client hold?

Also what i think it means by "registering for the files" is that you have to pay for the files, ino alot of koreans do that, im quite happy to pay for the files and make a free upoad for you guys. Well depending on the price of course, i have my limits.

Last edited:

EMPEROR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
Yeah you do have to pay for them.. I been told around 200 english ponds.

I found the website, the link was in the files..

You can buy a hell of alot of stuff including the sgl editor/wool files/mir files.. Buy yano the chinese, just greed.

http://www.4fcom.cn/

Files.. If you connot find them on the website

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EKT1CNCE

Last edited:

LegendOfMir

LOMCN N00B +1
Veteran
:tongue1: Bey Omule ce nu mergi u cu asta la sectiunea WOOOOOOOOOL??? ASTA STIM SI NOI SA LUAM DIN WOOOOOOL...
..................................................................................................
Hey man why dont u post this to Wooool Section? This we know to take the pics from woool ....to include to other type of mir...
Ehhh,...
:mooned: :) :tongue1: :bounce: ;) :middle: :middle: :middle: :middle: :middle:

EMPEROR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
:tongue1: Bey Omule ce nu mergi u cu asta la sectiunea WOOOOOOOOOL??? ASTA STIM SI NOI SA LUAM DIN WOOOOOOL...
..................................................................................................
Hey man why dont u post this to Wooool Section? This we know to take the pics from woool ....to include to other type of mir...
Ehhh,...
:mooned: :) :tongue1: :bounce: ;) :middle: :middle: :middle: :middle: :middle:

These Files are MIR 2.1. NOT WOOOL. who said anything about woool?. i found them seaching for information about woool.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
those items are wack lol, some look good some look bad but if you wore like one of those suped up items and the rest of ur kit wasnt up to standard it would look so out of place.

lifco hasnt posted yet but he could be the one to buy them :P and use on beard's server.

LegendOfMir

LOMCN N00B +1
Veteran
;) Ba citeste bine pe http://www.4fcom.cn/ ca toate is acolo cam de wool
si in al 2-lea rind dak te uiti mai bine , si interfata cu butoane e tot de 1.9.
Nu fi stupid... uitate la pozele alea de sus, ....u nu faci diferenta intre ele, ca poate nici nu te stii de ele... in fine ...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Is http://www.4fcom.cn/ for woool server, a 1.9.2 version of MIR. Interface with buttons are the same like 1.9 in 2.x the interface are different...

Yeah,....:tongue1: :bounce: :middle: ;)

EMPEROR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
;) Ba citeste bine pe http://www.4fcom.cn/ ca toate is acolo cam de wool
si in al 2-lea rind dak te uiti mai bine , si interfata cu butoane e tot de 1.9.
Nu fi stupid... uitate la pozele alea de sus, ....u nu faci diferenta intre ele, ca poate nici nu te stii de ele... in fine ...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Is http://www.4fcom.cn/ for woool server, a 1.9.2 version of MIR. Interface with buttons are the same like 1.9 in 2.x the interface are different...

Yeah,....:tongue1: :bounce: :middle: ;)

They host a few game tools.. Its not just woool i know that for a FACT. If you think they have changed the interface you completly wrong. My guess iis that you have never played woool in your life. The interface is not mir or woool agreed. But everything you see in the background is Mir, you can tell by the graphics. My friend who is chinese even told me him self, I did think at first it was woool, but he said its MIR2.3 or somthing.

LegendOfMir

LOMCN N00B +1
Veteran
:bounce: Ba termina ca vb prostii!! Is servere acolo de wool~!~~~ Am dnld de acolo si am vzt. Termina ca am verificat ce au aia si e simplu de tras concluzia, Esti cam inapoiat. Termina cu pretenii tai de giambas , ca esti roman de 3 lei ca ai siteul pe www.lx.ro timpitule ne crezi prosti pe toti?:mooned:
-----------------------
You rong :
1) Are a lot of servers there(with no virus)
2) Write there Mir2 v.1.9.2 (Wool)

So u lie here, u dont have friend chinese....u are romanian coz ur forum/site are on www.lx.ro
AND NOW IS THE AND WITH THIS!!! FINAL!!!

:middle: :middle: :middle: :middle: :middle: :middle: :middle: :middle: :bounce:

EMPEROR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
:bounce: Ba termina ca vb prostii!! Is servere acolo de wool~!~~~ Am dnld de acolo si am vzt. Termina ca am verificat ce au aia si e simplu de tras concluzia, Esti cam inapoiat. Termina cu pretenii tai de giambas , ca esti roman de 3 lei ca ai siteul pe www.lx.ro timpitule ne crezi prosti pe toti?:mooned:
-----------------------
You rong :
1) Are a lot of servers there(with no virus)
2) Write there Mir2 v.1.9.2 (Wool)

So u lie here, u dont have friend chinese....u are romanian coz ur forum/site are on www.lx.ro
AND NOW IS THE AND WITH THIS!!! FINAL!!!

:middle: :middle: :middle: :middle: :middle: :middle: :middle: :middle: :bounce:

There are 3 developers off woool. Me (English) Lee (Chinese) Hassis (Romanian) He made the forum. Mate if i knew i was wrong i would say so or if i was not sure, But am 100% sure. Please just drop this, Before anymore spam starts.