Other ~* Mir Galaxy going live *~

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Firstly me and Avantasia would like to thank all those to took part in closed beta and helped us with reporting bugs and testing the server, so thank you for that.
smile.png
Now, closed beta will end this Saturday (19/09/15) at 13:00 GMT this then allows us to have plenty of time on server to do some final preparations.

So now, the news you all been waiting for! Its time to announce our live date!

Legend of Mir Galaxy is going live on the 20/09/2015 at 17:00 GMT

Looking forward to seeing you all there on live date!

/LomGn Server Team.

Created a new thread as our live announcement will just get lost in other thread.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
why release on a sunday.... push it back 5 days till next friday gives u time off to chill and polish up before server goes live and loads of bugs are found were like most it will be going up and down on the first day anyway.

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
You mean thats when your days off are at?

---------- Post Merged at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:05 PM ----------

Just to clarify, Wizz magic shield, is the time of being up still reduced by getting hit?

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009

---------- Post Merged at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:05 PM ----------

Just to clarify, Wizz magic shield, is the time of being up still reduced by getting hit?

nah not at all am off all next week anyway but wouldnt but much effort in to another one of lukes servers so its has no effect on me. its just a bad day and time to go live on

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
nah not at all am off all next week anyway but wouldnt but much effort in to another one of lukes servers so its has no effect on me. its just a bad day and time to go live on

or put it live this sunday so by the time next friday comes around all the unfound issues are sorted for the weekend?

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010

no , MS has its fixed up time and nothing can change it (beside puri from tao that can remove it )

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
Ok cheers for clearing that up

---------- Post Merged at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:24 AM ----------

Might be a good idea to setup your thread for live server now? They havea 1-72 hour approved time line an im sure if you post now for tomorrow, mods wont mind?

Sukki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2010
Manchester, England
Keep getting a message when i open the game up this morning saying 'Wrong version, Update your game'
Never have i seen this before from any mir server i have played....

How can this be resolved?

Status
Not open for further replies.