Mir Sin 2.3 Online Now!!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
correction, i have made my own weapons / items / and i have made my own custom scripts with quests ull never seen before. now grow up go work on your server please instead of critising mine because no asked for your advice and i think ull find this post was made when the server was in BETA, so nothing was custom maybe if u logged ingame ud see it was. end of

ROFL

u've made ur own weapons?? as if u ****ing idiot, i dont think u have the brain power or the intelligence to comprehend what i am saying do you?.

god, like drawing blood from a stone

i give up,

Yeah n1 on ur custom RME quest and ur "Own" weapons, addind an item to ur database, does not class as "makin ur own weapons" lol.

I have logged on, and ur useing exactly the same wil's as the rest of u...

Lomcnviewer

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 3, 2010
jst giv it a rest nightmare... he is trying his best and he is doing a pritty good job of it coz i like the server so far, if you have nothing nice 2 say then pls go else where

Thx
/KiNG

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
jst giv it a rest nightmare... he is trying his best and he is doing a pritty good job of it coz i like the server so far, if you have nothing nice 2 say then pls go else where

Thx
/KiNG

dude im not critising his server, im trying to get sum more unique servers about, cuz atm theres just fourheros with all the usercount and we need to take it off them!, but every1s makin the same ****, its annoying ¬¬

uns120

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2008
1 you havnt seen the weapons as they aint ingame yet . . . no has got one
2 ive told you before concetrate on your own server you *** tard

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
1 you havnt seen the weapons as they aint ingame yet . . . no has got one
2 ive told you before concetrate on your own server you *** tard

Right ok.

good luck with your own weapons and custom "Scripts", if scripts can be custom..lol