Mir Sin 2.3 Online Now!!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
tbh and i am going to be honest,
no matter if the GM did say that ben, coz we all have to start somewere,
and maybe that looking like he dont know what he is doing, makes ppl not join the serv

this is actually a really good server to play, and finally a good serv thats been our in ages,
servs nowadays are so boring to play, coz there all same old same old,
but this servs fun to play, and it has updates all the time so ull never get bored

yeh this euro clones well custom aint it?

not the same old crap...

On topic bit of advice for server owner.

Try add something, never seen be4, wud be a start.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
tbh and i am going to be honest,
no matter if the GM did say that ben, coz we all have to start somewere,
and maybe that looking like he dont know what he is doing, makes ppl not join the serv

this is actually a really good server to play, and finally a good serv thats been our in ages,
servs nowadays are so boring to play, coz there all same old same old,
but this servs fun to play, and it has updates all the time so ull never get bored
not rly commenting on his skills, but more the fact hes a douche

mazz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2008
Is it really laggy or is it Just me as im not experiencing that on other servers...? it took me a fair while to try create a char... is there server issues?

Lomcnviewer

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 3, 2010
Is it really laggy or is it Just me as im not experiencing that on other servers...? it took me a fair while to try create a char... is there server issues?
gm has ordered dedi,atm all is laggin ;S

Last edited:

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
atm the servs down, dunno why but it has been most the day when GM been trying to sort out his DEDI and, the servs good once the lags gone ull enjoy it, its a nice high rate that is well balanced and some fun players, only thing it needs really is more users

uns120

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2008
NEW SERVER IP = 81.19.209.26

Its now on a dedicated server.

and has custom item skins, custom monster skins, lottery npc, pet npc, specail repair, rebirth npc, all good fun :) come join today

uns120

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2008
yeh this euro clones well custom aint it?

not the same old crap...

On topic bit of advice for server owner.

Try add something, never seen be4, wud be a start.

1.) it isnt euro clone theres custom items with custom item images, boss's
2.) there is stuff ingame thats never been seen before? log in and find out . .
3.) i dont need your advice =)

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara
@uns120 your server will be a epic fail if u do not try to make something never seen before... like nightscare he made a PVP svr..no lvl..and in my opinion it's a succes but no , wait you do not need advices your a genius ...

uns120

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2008
everyone is too there own not everyone will like pvp . . ., and my server does have custom things if you logged in youd see that, dont judge a book by its cover!

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara
everyone is too there own not everyone will like pvp . . ., and my server does have custom things if you logged in youd see that, dont judge a book by its cover!
you mean ,,his" cover :001_rolleyes:

ok i never said that your server doesn't haves custom things... i said that u never accept when some1 advices u but the only thing he wants is helping you..

uns120

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2008
you mean ,,his" cover :001_rolleyes:

ok i never said that your server doesn't haves custom things... i said that u never accept when some1 advices u but the only thing he wants is helping you..

he wasnt advising he was being ****y about it, and there is no need.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
@uns120 your server will be a epic fail if u do not try to make something never seen before... like nightscare he made a PVP svr..no lvl..and in my opinion it's a succes but no , wait you do not need advices your a genius ...

it wud be better if cud get sum half decent files ><

@Uns120, putting a few quests and item images ingame is not custom dude, Its Ideas/gameplay ect,

according to ur SERVER ADVERTISMENT post, Its euro, with exp rate, a few leveling maps, and the same iamges everyone else has, because u havnt made ur own armours/weapons have you.

Its the idea and the gameplay thats makes it different, not the quests/.items/bosses ect.

uns120

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2008
it wud be better if cud get sum half decent files ><

@Uns120, putting a few quests and item images ingame is not custom dude, Its Ideas/gameplay ect,

according to ur SERVER ADVERTISMENT post, Its euro, with exp rate, a few leveling maps, and the same iamges everyone else has, because u havnt made ur own armours/weapons have you.

Its the idea and the gameplay thats makes it different, not the quests/.items/bosses ect.

correction, i have made my own weapons / items / and i have made my own custom scripts with quests ull never seen before. now grow up go work on your server please instead of critising mine because no asked for your advice and i think ull find this post was made when the server was in BETA, so nothing was custom maybe if u logged ingame ud see it was. end of