Mir Supreme [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
ah finally good to see this server online.. i know some hard work has went into this server about years of work.. i will surely try this server sometime next week... all the best

Felicity

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2004
server seems good a few negatives but cant please everyone thinking of what class to make either assassin or wiz not sure

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
been playing this server 3/4 days now n lvling is fine just think u need mre bosses.
n say some rare kits tht worth money like a few sets like mir set eg.

/WarriorGav

Jadelina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2011
Well iv really enjoyed this server and the Gms have been really helpful etc, iv given a few good reviews on this thread and backed them up.

But unfortunately due to a bug on the server causing guild to lose a one of a kind item wich GMs are unwilling to do anything about despite proof etc

After hunting SupremeLizard consistently to finally get a decent drop and lose it due to a server bug can be extremely disheartening so i wont be continuing with this server any longer.

Usually id be amicable and wish you luck with your server nonetheless but after being called pricks for no reason at all i doubt theres much point as with that customer service luck wont get u very far.

Gonna go play HiddenMist when its up.

Toodles to the lovely people of FacePalm and MorningGlory. Oh and JK/TD/sharix :P

/Jade

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
Well iv really enjoyed this server and the Gms have been really helpful etc, iv given a few good reviews on this thread and backed them up.

But unfortunately due to a bug on the server causing guild to lose a one of a kind item wich GMs are unwilling to do anything about despite proof etc

After hunting SupremeLizard consistently to finally get a decent drop and lose it due to a server bug can be extremely disheartening so i wont be continuing with this server any longer.

Usually id be amicable and wish you luck with your server nonetheless but after being called pricks for no reason at all i doubt theres much point as with that customer service luck wont get u very far.

Gonna go play HiddenMist when its up.

Toodles to the lovely people of FacePalm and MorningGlory. Oh and JK/TD/sharix :P

/Jade

bye bye :)
next time try have a proof that u lost it before doing all this hassle

Jadelina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2011
bye bye :)
next time try have a proof that u lost it before doing all this hassle

I have proof that i own it? I have a screenie of it on my character. I did say this

Also JP has checked logs to see if anyone picked up wich they did not.

What more proof am i supposed to give for a disappearing item?

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
Lol Jade mir geek!! Lose intem n1 cray ;) is server good enough to make me download it and log on?

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
well giving me details in deep of how it happend would be a start instead of crying " i lost that item blezzzz give it back "

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
well thats not a proof
u could just break it with gem then cry that u dropped it or w/e

1) Here's the ****ing proof. How else could this happen eh Judas? Explain?

2) If you're going to be a total ass about it and NOT refund us our ring, you'd best think about the effect this will have on your server. We're the only guild in game who help people. Who make people stay in game by leveling them and giving them items.

Think carefully before replying as your reply will be our decision on what to do next.

3) Don't insult us and blame us for a problem with YOUR server. It's rude.

Jadelina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2011
well giving me details in deep of how it happend would be a start instead of crying " i lost that item blezzzz give it back "

When did i say that? I havent spoken to you about it because you havent asked me anything, ask me what u wanna know. GnR who was with us reported to u and you said ur not returning.

You even told Spooner u believe me yet ur not returning due to his attitude? I havent given you any attitude and even so thats not a very good reason not to return it

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
I'd of thought Alex would of grown up abit by now and stopped talking like a idiot :l specially to his players lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.