Mir Supreme [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
1 ) There will be no wipe cause there is no need , yes me and skunk made a small mistake with 1 cave and some ppl gained few lvls (still we fixed in less then 1-2 hrs from finding)
2) we wont punish anyone cause it was our fault mainly and it was more like an exp unbalance rather than exploit

3) if people quit/wont join cause 2 players got few lvls faster than your really pathethic geeks and u obv forgot to enjoy mir rather than being the most uber one .

4) Server is going forward with big plans and nothing to stop us

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
1 ) There will be no wipe cause there is no need , yes me and skunk made a small mistake with 1 cave and some ppl gained few lvls (still we fixed in less then 1-2 hrs from finding)
2) we wont punish anyone cause it was our fault mainly and it was more like an exp unbalance rather than exploit

3) if people quit/wont join cause 2 players got few lvls faster than your really pathethic geeks and u obv forgot to enjoy mir rather than being the most uber one .

except the fact no1s going to play because you encourage exploiters?..

Apart from that full steam ahead!

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
except the fact no1s going to play because you encourage exploiters?..

Apart from that full steam ahead!

i don't encourage **** , but if was mainly our fault we run throught beta and missed that place.
so no1 needs to pay for our mistakes .

anyways funny how most of ppl who quited/don't even play moam so therefore this will be my last post on lomcn cause clearly i dont give a **** on your opinions . If any1 has any issues/questions/sugeestions please post on our forums http://www.mirsupreme.com/index.php.

peace

Jadelina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2011
Actually very disappointed in the attitude from GMs you can have all the content in the world but if you cant be polite to your users its unlikely the server will progress.

people who moan are people who don't play? we all played and enjoyed supreme version one and were looking forward to returning. but you killed it :(

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
Actually very disappointed in the attitude from GMs you can have all the content in the world but if you cant be polite to your users its unlikely the server will progress.

people who moan are people who don't play? we all played and enjoyed supreme version one and were looking forward to returning. but you killed it :(

i hate when i say its my last post but still i can't stop myself from replying

i care about my players and i always did , but i don't care on the opinions of others like NightScare which didn't even played but comes here to start flames .
I didn't killed anything , infact the irony we ressurected MirSupreme :)

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
This is why your server crashed and burned last time, because you didn't give a **** about people or balance. I'm sorry but you just can't simply run a server.

The previous server was very fun but even then, getting updates or info out of you was like teaching a pig to fly. If someone so very early in the game has exploited a clear advantage your easiest option is to wipe and start a fresh - this is because everyone except the exploiters feel left out and feel the game is now unfair, and they're right.

Instead you've let these exploiters get away with it, and have just openly welcomed your arms to any further exploitation by not punishing anyone. Sorry but, you ****ed up.

Shame really as you are a very very good Coder, Just a terrible attitude and bad Mir Game Master lol.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
i hate when i say its my last post but still i can't stop myself from replying

i care about my players and i always did , but i don't care on the opinions of others like NightScare which didn't even played but comes here to start flames .
I didn't killed anything , infact the irony we ressurected MirSupreme :)

Actually, i came here to start playing, then read this and realised id rarther have a **** with hot coals.

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007

1) A few levels? I know 3 people off the top of my head that did over 10 levels off it. It took them 15 minutes to do over 10 levels and new players have to grind for a few days to do that as the exp is just stupid, 4k a mob in a group of two requiring about 2.5 mil exp at level 44 where other's got 55k exp a mob and did levels 30-55 + in 15 minutes. You really think that's "nothing major"?

2) It was an exploit, people obviously knew the exp was wrong and carried on leveling in there for a bit before actually reporting it.

3) I don't care that people exploited it anyway, can't enjoy this new server. There wasn't any need to change the exp from the last Supreme, it was fine how it was, Assassins were just ruining it. Item/Skill levels haven't even been edited to suit the new exp... Cba to level hours and hours on end to actually get to the "decent" content of the server...

4) Okay, good luck.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Guys your making this out to be massive, hes level 65 tops last time around people was 80-85 when i started playing i soon catched up, when server went down i was highest tao/sin and wizard, just stop raging and play or **** off the thread. (no im not one of the exploiters seeing as im only 41)

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
One thing thats annoying me is, You get the 50 or 60+'s camping bosses like WT, say 10 spawn, all i want is 1 measly WT but no, they have full chaos kit and still want every single WT, how do you expect us noobs to get kit like that. Don't say pk when they are in full Chaos. Its getting dull.

Jadelina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2011
Knew something fishy was going on . Grinded like **** and people were all flying ahead of me!

Strap, you played supreme properly the first time around. Whats your opinion on the new server compared with the last?

strapon

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
ITV 9.25am
Strap, you played supreme properly the first time around. Whats your opinion on the new server compared with the last?

I think all round its improved. Theres more to do, drops are more refined+make more sense and I always hated sin so I'm happier with it.
I find the exp rate to be fine as I helped test it in closed beta, but i guess its not to everyones liking. To me its not rly much different to mirsupreme 1.

Just come back from a 24hour shift at work and must admit I'm not overly impressed if people have exploited and gained a tonne of lvls beyond me when its hard enough to catch up after these shifts anyway!

Knew something was wrong on friday when some people seemed to be doing 40-50 in the time it took me to do 2 levels lol. This sort of stuff makes good players lose the will to continue.

Jadelina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2011
I logged on and people were lvl 60 etc yet i was levelling alot slower than on old server so knew something was amiss. I wont be playing. Not because im too lazy to catch up but because i dont have the time to, and dont see why i should :/

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
How were people level 60 btw? For start when this bug was ingame no one was over level 58.. and since its been fixed only 1 level 60+ and today there is now 2 level 60+.. Funny that.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Actually no there wasnt, Some wizz was level 62+ before you done the reboot. Just thought i'd let you know.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Level 62 has only just been reached today by one person. The other person is level 60. No one else is level 60+

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
Actually no there wasnt, Some wizz was level 62+ before you done the reboot. Just thought i'd let you know.

we have rankying system fully working (still not available to public yet ) i have to do the window for it , but hopefully it will be ready on next patch .

only 1 player done 62 today and yday highest lvl was 59/60

Jadelina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2011
Doesn't matter how many. i logged on and someone made lvl 60 shortly after as i saw the shout. so the point in my post still stands

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
You may have saw a shout for level 60, but not while zombie had wrong exp you didnt i can assure you.

Status
Not open for further replies.