Mir Supreme [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Ive swayed away from the fact that "Your this level??? Level here" and "Cant go in there, too low"...... Hate restrictions.

aaroncoates1

LOMCN Leecher
Jan 30, 2011
GM my account has been hacked, it is called destinyx sort the problems out for me please, ill be on here tomorrow to answer any questions

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Hacked by your own cousin (XstealthX) ino this as he told me ingame he also hacked (TomzBitch) but i guess thats what ash gets for using the same password on all servers.

strapon

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
ITV 9.25am
Ive swayed away from the fact that "Your this level??? Level here" and "Cant go in there, too low"...... Hate restrictions.

This is something that after a day or 2s work isnt an issue. Can see how it can put the new player off....thats a shame coz theres lots of good stuff after u get by that =/

Such a shame downloading and finding out you can buy para , telering, clearing etc... with mir coins. Such a huge turn off =/

They drop all the time, its not an issue. They actually drop too much but servers pvp is balanced with them in ^^. This is in no way a donation heavy server.

Last edited:

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
I think they've made 15 quid within the first month, and thats been spent on sex changes.

Severe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 9, 2012
This is something that after a day or 2s work isnt an issue. Can see how it can put the new player off....thats a shame coz theres lots of good stuff after u get by that =/

They drop all the time, its not an issue. They actually drop too much but servers pvp is balanced with them in ^^. This is in no way a donation heavy server.

I suppose if you put it that way. I've always consider those item to be game breaking and thus deserve their uniqueness in the rarity of finding them. A bit disappointing but at least as many have put it, you can easily earn it without donating.

Now that I'd quit atlantis altogether, i'll probably swing by again when I have time :D

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
GM my account has been hacked, it is called destinyx sort the problems out for me please, ill be on here tomorrow to answer any questions

Suggest you email me([email protected]) with your ID / and atleast 1 q/a from the email address you created your account with.

I think they've made 15 quid within the first month, and thats been spent on sex changes.

Just under £30 server has made so far. Ive spent near on £1000 running this server maybe a little more, £110 per month on dedi thats before hosting/domain other cost, server donations i couldnt care less about realy just to help me abit paying for server. Aslong as the users are here the supreme will be :)

Joining server just downloading it now bare in mind i havent played mir in years!

Welcome to server :)

Last edited:
Reactions: MythRohan

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Just under £30 server has made so far. Ive spent near on £1000 running this server maybe a little more, £110 per month on dedi thats before hosting/domain other cost, server donations i couldnt care less about realy just to help me abit paying for server. Aslong as the users are here the supreme will be :)

I was just sticking up for the server as even ino theres hardly been no donations, new comers pm JeremyKyle ingame he'll help Lol!

Luke anything planned for today dude? 1month old now!

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
I was just sticking up for the server as even ino theres hardly been no donations, new comers pm JeremyKyle ingame he'll help Lol!

Luke anything planned for today dude? 1month old now!

me and luke decided there is no reason to celebrate that lol .
Me and him preparing a nice easter event which will take place in few weeks and will last 1 week =] .

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

I suppose if you put it that way. I've always consider those item to be game breaking and thus deserve their uniqueness in the rarity of finding them. A bit disappointing but at least as many have put it, you can easily earn it without donating.

Now that I'd quit atlantis altogether, i'll probably swing by again when I have time :D

thats exactly what we try , to bring a new face to mir , on each server they r suppoused to be the ultimate rings , here they aren't.
Soon we will introduce AntiPara/Pro charms , which will cancel the target pro/para effect to spice pvp/pk even more ! .

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
Just a picture i took right now .
244xt78.jpg
New players joining daily
Avarage usercount is 30 now
Avarage level is 80 which can be reached in less than 1 week

Players under level 60 can join NewbieGuild(located near teleport stone in BurjProvince) which offer 30% exp buff till level 60 and also you can team/chat/make friendship with other new players untill you are ready to join stronger guilds!

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
keep up the good work luke servers great :) apart from the arabic players who attempt in all sorts of manners to spoil it for others - yet manage to fail everytime lol :)

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Could someone mirror latest exe please?? I get an error alot of times when trying to download from forum.. (But i never get it when downloading client) odd..

-Ash

Status
Not open for further replies.