~* Mir Supreme *~ [2.8]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Hello all, just a heads up that Mir Supreme is back! and is having many changes made to it such as assassin is being removed, gold rate dropped, exp table revised, item/mob stats revised, drops revised and to continue removing other bugs or problems that stopped this server moving on before. We are currently looking for some testers to help out with this so i've decided to put the server in test mode while this happens and eta for live will not be announced till the server is seen fit and ready by myself and others. If you have any spare time and willing to help out then please drop me a forum PM or add my msn. Server has been wiped, and possibly wiped again it realy depends on whats best for the server at the current time. But we hope you wont be put off by this or the fact we are trying again because at the end of the day you get no where without trying or dont get put of by thinking you have to do it again because while we are in test mode i will "lock" some places and keep some stuff out of game till live so there is still new content to be found aswell as future updates. Think thats enough said for now lol.

Would like to hear other peoples opinions with all of this.

First post will be updated with forum address / download links etc asap.

Happy new year all! :)

Reactions: store1

strapon

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
ITV 9.25am
Who is working on the server now besides yourself skunk?
Would be interested to test but I invested a tonne of time into it the first time round and was sad it went tits up.

When do u plan on opening for testing?
And good luck with it.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
@strapon, Server still being runned by myself and jp. And i know you and many others spent alot of time playing before and i respect that you have done and it was a shame to see server go but with the problems with had it become unreal to play so we are now cureing these problems once and for all to give supreme a decent long term life span. Server is actually online now but im not letting people on just yet because i need jp to fix some thing first so soon as he's done that then we can crack on. :)

To those who have forum pm'd me, you can all test and i will reply to you all with how to get on the server soon as i have a fix from jp.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
@strapon, Server still being runned by myself and jp. And i know you and many others spent alot of time playing before and i respect that you have done and it was a shame to see server go but with the problems with had it become unreal to play so we are now cureing these problems once and for all to give supreme a decent long term life span. Server is actually online now but im not letting people on just yet because i need jp to fix some thing first so soon as he's done that then we can crack on. :)

To those who have forum pm'd me, you can all test and i will reply to you all with how to get on the server soon as i have a fix from jp.
Will fix be done tonight mate?

store1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2011
i am really happy this mir is coming bk up it was the best server and still is

My Name Was Divinespirit a tao
and Sin Called Tubzilla

store1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2011
Deano trust me its a good game there is a lot of good players the gms are nice and on most the time and its realy fun to play i get bord of most servers on the first 2 weeks on this server i played from the first day it came up and the day it went down and i still never got bord of it
thanks

Divine spirit i was the highest tao on game

strapon

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
ITV 9.25am

Its all good. Looking forward to it :) Please make evilmir ALOT harder :p

store1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2011
it it was pritty easy EvilMir i use to solo it with the tao pets :)

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Those who pm'd me I have now replied to you, check your inboxs :)

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Server is in closed beta for limited amount of testers to help out, those people have access to them. they will be released here soon.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
short preview of what i done today :P

Expire Item System
How does it work ?
Well if a item has an setted time,then when the times run out item will be removed .
The time elapse only when you are ingame , this means if u have left 2 days time on a item and u log on ur char after a week u will still have 2 days to use it :)

2hdtjl2.jpg

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
short preview of what i done today :P

Expire Item System
How does it work ?
Well if a item has an setted time,then when the times run out item will be removed .
The time elapse only when you are ingame , this means if u have left 2 days time on a item and u log on ur char after a week u will still have 2 days to use it :)

View attachment 11960
I like this alot :).
Well done good work :) <3