Mir2 Annihilation - Opening Friday 23rd 8PM UK time.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

levilevi88

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 23, 2018
server is back down again
hopefully that is the reason why we couldn't log in rather than a accidental wipe lol

James

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2010
not a very reliable server setup so far, which its a shame. Why is it going down so often? is something crashing?

Have you put your server's LAN IP into the DMZ on your router?

bayside12

LOMCN Member
Feb 5, 2018
not a very reliable server setup so far, which its a shame. Why is it going down so often? is something crashing?

Have you put your server's LAN IP into the DMZ on your router?

Server is fine , had a couple of reboots that it, just some people have had problems connecting while others haven't which is strange as it's all done
via the auto patcher, but the servers up as people are currently on it.

---------- Post Merged at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:27 PM ----------

P.s not crashed it reboots I've done tweaking and adding Easter event today. Which I checked with everyone who was on at the times.

---------- Post Merged at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:29 PM ----------

P.s not crashed it reboots I've done tweaking and adding Easter event today. Which I checked with everyone who was on at the times.

bayside12

LOMCN Member
Feb 5, 2018
Had 18 online last night not one person mentioned it was laggy they all said it was fine so that’s odd your really laggy...

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
Hi Bayside,

Just FYI, I'm sure when I used the autopatcher the last two times it updated the client with an old ip, not the one listed in the server advert. Maybe that's why people are getting con closed?

James

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2010
Are you on a static IP address or a dynamic one? I'm currently seeing 79.66.144.239 and cant connect

James

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2010
Thanks tibz, autopatcher definately downloads the wrong one then from a fresh install

bayside12

LOMCN Member
Feb 5, 2018
ADDED:

Level only Caves

higher spawns the deeper you go, lower health and lower defence, higher attack and Exp.
(do not drop, Although boss's have rare chance of dropping "ExpCaveScroll" for a cave thats very high exp which spawns 400mobs.

ExpCave
Need "ExpCaveScroll" to enter it detect your level and place you in correct cave for your level, npc then will spawn 400 - V.High exp mobs with low Health for you to kill.

Exp/Drop Buff Scroll
10/20/30% 1/3/6Hour Exp and Drop Scroll added to drops which u can exchange in town at npc.

Cave Scrolls
Free Teleport to Cave to save you Gold.

Exp to level 40 Lowered.

Daily Boss Spawns
DeathStalker Spawns every 4hours which has high Money Drop and chance for "ExpCaveScroll

Status
Not open for further replies.