[MIR2] - [ReTRoN V2] - [HighRate] - [2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
yeah its annoying when people do that ruins it for the community that actually want to play the game, wish i could help more but my knowledge of village isnt very good.

Gemma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006
i loved the server only thing i hated was couldnt fidn a pro of any kind and on high rate servers were dc and sc mc is so high a wizz ywithout a pro just get nutted

also after 70 with a basic kit i couldnt level anywere as mobs were either to hard or worse exp than zombie

hope you get it sorted :)

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
yeah i got 3 chars lvl 70 from starter/zombie cave didnt have a clue where to level after that if i did the spawns wer no where as good as starter/zombie caves, could do with few more leveling places maybe with a rough guide? i.e Starter Cave > Level 39-60, think if exp and drop rate was increased abit would be more attractive to people make it a proper high rate, my opinion any way.

all the best.
/lee

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
EXP-Room, you need 5 EXPTokens and 1 million gold to enter.

2 new quests, also CastIronKnight Quest fixed.

EvilMir drops edited, but made a little harder.

Rebirth has been changed, one rebirth @level 90 for an improved Reborn Kit.

Your accounts on the server will still exist, however your characters wont. A few things have been changed but i can`t do no more today. I will continue to add more tomorrow and so on.

Server will be back online in 10 minutes.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Seeing as I've done nothing but spam this thread i'll give some feedback as to what I think made village successful.

The hometown, for sure, was completly different (past bichon) and interesting. The caves were new and lvling and boss hunting was fun and pretty easy-going.

I think the keyword is easy-going. The stats made pvp alot fairer and more fun, para's / pro's were still rare ish so it was still good fun and wasn't spoiled. The events such as those TreasureBox ones were awesome, getting a rare is always a buzz.

But I think the community was what did it, it was quite friendly. Dunno wtf happened though, seeing as I left after being screwed over by a friend.

That's what made village fun to me.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
i dunno whos doing it from this server your dam lame for joining the noob guild on usa ans spaming with ur server

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
i dunno whos doing it from this server your dam lame for joining the noob guild on usa ans spaming with ur server

Amen to that, i think its only gonna be jayz or what ever his name is.

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington

Well it wasn`t me. But i fail to see how it was lame, it`s actually a good way to advertise. MiR USA is about knackered now anyway isn`t it.

Amen to that, i think its only gonna be jayz or what ever his name is.

I think it`s time you stopped boosting your post count on this thread with your pointless nobody cares what you think crap.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Not bothered what you think, how have i spammed your thread? and if you think spamming noob guild on usa mir is good advertising then you seriously got issues or lack of users and in desperate need of them, on topic played you server for few days and found it very boring thats my opinion but hope its working out well for you. Won't post anything more on your server, your seriously not worth my time.

Last edited:

betsy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 25, 2008
is there any way of getting our charcs back? i just read they all gone? or kit etc eg the pro rings etc we got from event a few days ago?

also what bug exploit was being used:S just curious, i know the exp was uped for event but didnt no there was a bug to level ppl

Last edited:

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
Server was fully wiped and started a fresh due to an NPC bug, the event is still ingame so you can still obtain the event paras etc, your account will still exist but your character wont.

Orphanmaker1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 9, 2009
Server was fully wiped and started a fresh due to an NPC bug, the event is still ingame so you can still obtain the event paras etc, your account will still exist but your character wont.

Fail?

newayz hai can i has the link 2 da pay4itemz page plaz tx x

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
Amazingly - I agree.

I'm sorry but, can't resist - How much did you make this time? lol.

Goodluck... again.

What do you mean how much did i make?

The server is still live, so what are you going on about. Also there is "NOT ANY DONATIONS FOR ITEMS ON THIS SERVER!

Think it`s about time you left this thread alone!

Last edited:

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
Few updates

EXP-Room added, you need 5 EXPTokens and 1 million gold to enter.

9 new quests added, also CastIronKnight Quest fixed along with a new hunting area AncientVillage leading to two King Rooms.

EvilMir drops edited, (Better) but made a little harder.

Rebirth has been changed, one at level 90 and one at level 120, with improved kits.

BattleGround edited and made easier to hunt, very good group leveling area with full battle kit added.

Mega EXP event ingame at 5pm tonight along with a treasure event on Prajna Island. Summer event also ingame.

Status
Not open for further replies.