Mir2 Vengeance - Crystal at its best

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

chaosdeath

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 22, 2012
Newport, UK
Reboot completed: Xmass event in game aswell. The npc is in bichon

Some fixes that have also been applied

- FlashDash stun event reduced
- Flash Dash Random Stun Event

- HellSlasher stun event reduced

- HellBolt now moves

- Amulet slot changed to left side

- TDB Stun event reduced

- LR Changed so that player must be same level as mob in order to para them.

---------- Post Merged at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:52 AM ----------

http://mirvengeance.wix.com/lom2#!download/cee5

DrowninG

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Latest Update:

Dragon Swamp is now live with all AI's fully coded!

This new cave includes:

- 5 Floors
- 3 Sub-Bosses
- 2 Main Bosses

Sneak peak of updates coming within the near future:

- Deeper floors within HellCave are opening up past the GateKeeper, allowing player's to explore through Screaming, Fiery Hell and much more - leading to the merciless HellLord! Player's will also be able to obtain HellPasses as they progress through the HellCave so that they can essentially save their progress at certain points and return at a later time via the 7-day HellPasses!

- Level 50 quest line which will require player's to help Drasin, the Guardian to the Scrolls Of Power, retrieve them after a recent battle which saw the Demon Lords Eblis, Dagon, Azael, Kardun and Charun steal the Scrolls of Power! You will need to hunt each Demon Lord down and retrieve the scroll which they stole! This quest line will take you across the vast lands and challenge your might and will to retrieve the Scrolls of Power from the hands of great evil!

- Quest line's are to be opened up along with Daily Quests for caves and crafting.

- The crafting system will be getting an overhaul and player's will be able to obtain materials used to create unique armour's and weapons only available from crafting.

All this and much more! Stay tuned!

Download Today! http://mirvengeance.wix.com/lom2#!download/cee5

WGPCHX7.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: chaosdeath

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
ok so when i go to log in it just backs me out and says its crashed any info to help me out here guys cheers :)

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
cant get past login screen it just keeps crashing any idea to fix this

vanjambles

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 2, 2013
idd i get the following error after the crash

[16/01/2016 18:56:29] System.IO.EndOfStreamException: Unable to read beyond the end of the stream.
at System.IO.BinaryReader.FillBuffer(Int32 numBytes)
at System.IO.BinaryReader.ReadInt16()
at Client.MirGraphics.MImage..ctor(BinaryReader reader)
at Client.MirGraphics.MLibrary.GetTrueSize(Int32 index)
at Client.MirControls.MirImageControl.get_Size()
at Client.MirControls.MirControl.Draw()
at Client.MirControls.MirControl.DrawChildControls()
at Client.MirControls.MirScene.CreateTexture()
at Client.MirControls.MirControl.DrawControl()
at Client.MirControls.MirScene.Draw()
at Client.CMain.RenderEnvironment()

DrowninG

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Hey, we are going to do a fresh upload to the FTP server just incase there are one or two corrupt files on there - it should be done by morning!

Apologies for the inconvenience, not sure why they have become corrupt.

SpaceHopper

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2014
This academy that is advertised is not even in game now as i asked in game, its not exactly highrate from 1-20 as at lvl 2 i get like 5% a hooking cat...

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
is there another link for this or is auto patcher broke as it is always stops at5% on the patcher and just closes off

---------- Post Merged at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:37 PM ----------

lucky u can get in game pal as auto patcher just keeps crashing fr me

---------- Post Merged at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:30 PM ----------

lucky u can get in game pal as auto patcher just keeps crashing fr me

chaosdeath

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 22, 2012
Newport, UK
looking into it mate.

Academy has been put back into game now as I said it was taken out due to a glitch... as for the buff its located in the academy guild lol ...field exp increase

Last edited:

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
cheers pal it worked yesterday but couldnt get past login screen but now it just keeps crashing

---------- Post Merged at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:20 PM ----------

?
j

---------- Post Merged at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:46 PM ----------

any1 got any ideas y the patcher keeps crashing at 7% its doing it for a few people i kno

DrowninG

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
cheers pal it worked yesterday but couldnt get past login screen but now it just keeps crashing

---------- Post Merged at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:20 PM ----------

?
j

---------- Post Merged at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:46 PM ----------

any1 got any ideas y the patcher keeps crashing at 7% its doing it for a few people i kno

Very strange, have you made sure that you have installed .NET framework 4.5 and latest Direct X? Maybe try installing the Direct X SDK.

Also, try running it in administrator mode, that sometimes helps.

Gio

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Sep 25, 2015
where can i download new exe ? that 1 from forum dosnt work :(

DrowninG

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
where can i download new exe ? that 1 from forum dosnt work :(

We're currently re-uploading the client as there appeared to be a problem with some corrupt libs, original attempt to upload seems to have produced a strange error so it's being redone - should be ready in about an hour.

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
cheers pal and yeah i have them all m8 and post here with link when its for us pal plz

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
ok npz pal

---------- Post Merged at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:44 PM ----------

any new of this patcher

chaosdeath

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 22, 2012
Newport, UK
Hi guys sorry it has taken so long to get the dam patcher to upload the files correctly.. I have uploaded everything and I have also tested it and can confirm that the WHOLE GAME downloaded 100% for me with no issues.

So those of you who are interested in giving vengeance a go you are free to download the game. Hope you like it and hope to see you ingame.

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
After i run the auto patcher i get LEGEND OF MIR HAS STOPPED WORKING :(

Is there a way to get round the autopatcher as it finished d/loading the files?