Mir2 World, The New Beginning!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Jog on mate, i owned you face it.

I don`t really care how your name is spelt, i mean your Irish and you know what they say about the Irish don`t you (Backwards).

:cray: Child.

Yes I admit it, you "owned" me on an online forums by googling my name. :rolleyes: (someone clearly needs a life)

No I can't honestly say I do know what "they" say, about the Irish, how about you do me the honors and enlighten us all? I do however know what they say about the English but I choose to ignore that.

Problem with Irish people? How about you tell one of our Irish Admins here at LOMCN. I'm sure that will get you very far.

Last edited:

Elise

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2008
North East
back on to the subject :P lol

Servers doing good, Im adding more leveling caves, Sets and GameGold features as we speak.

FFA event (last man standing) is now working, Auto :)

TravisW

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 4, 2007
Jay drop me a line the day you learn to spell.

****, you owned me there "mate", but i`ll think you will find Conner,Connar and Connor are all the same name just spelt differently, so not really a spelling mistake.

Poor response really, i would of expected better from you. :eek:

On Subject.

How is the server getting on ?

You honestly don't deserve my full attention.

As for the spelling. Conner is not the correct way to spell my name, therefore you are wrong. So I repeat, drop me a line when you learn to spell.

Well done on the googling of my name though. Glad I'm worth the hassle.

Jog on mate, i owned you face it.

I don`t really care how your name is spelt, i mean your Irish and you know what they say about the Irish don`t you (Backwards).

:cray: Child.

Yes I admit it, you "owned" me on an online forums by googling my name. :rolleyes: (someone clearly needs a life)

No I can't honestly say I do know what "they" say, about the Irish, how about you do me the honors and enlighten us all? I do however know what they say about the English but I choose to ignore that.

Problem with Irish people? How about you tell one of our Irish Admins here at LOMCN. I'm sure that will get you very far.
lol, just lol.

Server sounds great, good luck elise

Elise

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2008
North East
One boss out of a few i have which other servers dont have:
Dont wanna show all, Will spoil the fun!
images05zd1.png

Mir2World

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2008
My account has now been activated so will no longer be using elise account.

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
server sounds good :) i do however have 1 question
"Tao: SC+50 or Healer Pet"

what on earth would make you want to give a healer class, a pet that heals =X is there not something a little more usefull available for example a pet that red poisons (always found that to be useful instead of carrying both poisons. just a thought

gd luck cant wait to play
-Jay

Mir2World

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2008
was the first 2 things that came to me head.
i thought the healer for tao only since they always heal and makes people want to group them more so there healer heals them to and the tao can poison n kill,

Do u still think red poi mob ?

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
was the first 2 things that came to me head.
i thought the healer for tao only since they always heal and makes people want to group them more so there healer heals them to and the tao can poison n kill,

Do u still think red poi mob ?

well the red poi mob was just an example. i just think its pointless giving a class with the mass heal spell, a pet with the ability to heal as its not really going to make much difference, obviously this would be different if it was for a warrior or wiz where a healer pet would proove usefull.

il try and think of other options instead of just red poi but like i said its just one opinion and at end of day its your serv :D

Mir2World

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2008
yeah lol, i dont mind ideas to improve, Mainly take them in beta testing like.

ill work something out myself bud :P

Mir2World

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2008
i agree but its a new addition to mir2 and looks ok when fighting.

Last edited:

Mir2World

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2008
10th-15th, Next week it will be online i wuda thought.

how good exp is:
when you are around lvl 85 it is still 3% a mob in the leveling zone for that level...

SuperHigh rate :)

MirMasters

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2008
10th-15th, Next week it will be online i wuda thought.

how good exp is:
when you are around lvl 85 it is still 3% a mob in the leveling zone for that level...

SuperHigh rate :)
WTF u on about comin on ma server and saying "THIS SERVER IS **** AND COME JOIN MY SERVER IT OWNS!. advertising on my server and saying its **** o.O dirty tactics tbh any Mod see that .

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Ull have to put ALOT of work in if its like 3% per mob at lvl 85 :S, As in ALOT of New Kits, Alot of New caves. LOADS lol

good luk wid it

Status
Not open for further replies.