Mir2Izar 2.3 Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
ItemShop : Mir items : Armour(m/f) 250 gg
Helmet 150 gg
Necklace 100 gg
Ring 100 gg
Whell 100 gg
Belt 100 gg
Boots 100 gg
Get Free MirSword people who get all set

Izar Items: Armour(m/f) 500 gg
Helmet 300 gg
Necklace 200 gg
Ring 250 gg
Whell 200 gg
Belt 200 gg
Boots 250 gg

ExpStone: Rate x2 an hour Price 20 GameGold
Rate x3 an hour Price 40 GameGold
Rate x5 an hour Price 60 GameGold

Download Link : http://mir2izar.com/Izar/Mir2Izar.rar
Lol your selling mir items on a low rate, at the begining over a server?

Quite obviously a server that wants to make a quick buck... I feel sorry for the person thats gonna doante and lose their money

Razhiel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2012
Thank you for u post are you a nice person no coment ! and btw si medium server !

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Lol your selling mir items on a low rate, at the begining over a server?

Quite obviously a server that wants to make a quick buck... I feel sorry for the person thats gonna doante and lose their money

It's quite expensive.. Not £1 = 100 GG.. They sell in packs. Small pack = $50.00 = Around £31 (500 GG).

But yer i guess it's bit ott.. Apparntly mir gear isnt that good only arm/sword.

-Ash

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
It's quite expensive.. Not £1 = 100 GG.. They sell in packs. Small pack = $50.00 = Around £31 (500 GG).

But yer i guess it's bit ott.. Apparntly mir gear isnt that good only arm/sword.

-Ash
i got nothing against selling items, as obv i do it on my servers... but right off the bat selling the best items in the game... clearly just a money makin scheme that we've seen SO many times... yet LOMCN still does nothing about it lol.

Thought they started policing servers, or is that another thing that only applys to certain people and servers

Cerci

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2004
I play and enjoy the server but would preffer it if buy items where limited to consumables like stat boosts or exp pots etc that only had temp effect

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
i got nothing against selling items, as obv i do it on my servers... but right off the bat selling the best items in the game... clearly just a money makin scheme that we've seen SO many times... yet LOMCN still does nothing about it lol.

Thought they started policing servers
, or is that another thing that only applys to certain people and servers

Please tell me which servers we have "policed" and if you mention your server your advert was taken down by you last time in a strop hence why you were banned from advertising for a while. Other than that we only ask that people post donation information so players can see it from the get-go and know what to expect.

Kind regards,
/Czeldabolg

(Off-Topic Post)

Razhiel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2012
Please tell me which servers we have "policed" and if you mention your server your advert was taken down by you last time in a strop hence why you were banned from advertising for a while. Other than that we only ask that people post donation information so players can see it from the get-go and know what to expect.

Kind regards,
/Czeldabolg

(Off-Topic Post)

why i need to have discution like this on my Threah .... This is normal ?

Ps " Bon .. First time i tell you u nice .. but now i dont understand what u wana really just i ask a small favor can u walk on your Threah ? Thank`s "

Last edited:

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
- The Legend Continue:
Aftter RipMan`s Work

Stop using my name in association with this server. I am not involved with this Server. Razhiel / Staff please remove that line from your first post.
Posted already on another thread. I don`t support using Izar and Ripman name on any mir activities as people are fooled by this, understanding I have connection with this server.

Thanks

Last edited:

Razhiel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2012
- The Legend Continue:
Aftter RipMan`s Work

Stop using my name in association with this server. I am not involved with this Server. Razhiel / Staff please remove that line from your first post.
Posted already on another thread. I don`t support using Izar and Ripman name on any mir activities as people are fooled by this, understanding I have connection with this server.

Thanks

ok and thank's u post here people to know have a nice day Dude !

XxMasonxX

LOMCN Member
Jun 2, 2011
whats with hp on skelly/shinsu? lvl 2 shinsu dies well easy in BC, then again in everycave going and its level 2, skelly fully lvled shud be able to take on PSC mobs easily but a few hits on ere and its gone.

Mason

Sub-Bosses have crap drops, no point hunting BDD sub-bosses unless you want pots.

Wider range of maps would be good, the exp boost till lvl 38 is all good but as a tao the cave variety is just normal cept sabukbasement.

Server is a basic euro clone till lvl 45 cept a little higher xp rate

these are some things that people have said to me whilst blasting around

Razhiel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2012
whats with hp on skelly/shinsu? lvl 2 shinsu dies well easy in BC, then again in everycave going and its level 2, skelly fully lvled shud be able to take on PSC mobs easily but a few hits on ere and its gone.

Mason

Sub-Bosses have crap drops, no point hunting BDD sub-bosses unless you want pots.

Wider range of maps would be good, the exp boost till lvl 38 is all good but as a tao the cave variety is just normal cept sabukbasement.

Server is a basic euro clone till lvl 45 cept a little higher xp rate

these are some things that people have said to me whilst blasting around

Working to fix a balance ! ps nobody is prefect ! Thank's join Izar

XxMasonxX

LOMCN Member
Jun 2, 2011
Working to fix a balance ! ps nobody is prefect ! Thank's join Izar

Not taking a dig dude, but if ur still balancing the server out, how come its been live 4 months, does this mean that the players that are high have had it easy?

No no-one is perfect, server has good potential use it :)

Will stick to playing to see what the balancing issue brings the players, all the best.

Mason

Razhiel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2012
Not taking a dig dude, but if ur still balancing the server out, how come its been live 4 months, does this mean that the players that are high have had it easy?

No no-one is perfect, server has good potential use it :)

Will stick to playing to see what the balancing issue brings the players, all the best.

Mason

ty and i apreciate hope all will be Fun on the server !!

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
@Mason to clear things up I think he means its been up for 4 months WITH Beta.. This post was created 9 days ago.

25-05-2012, 03:40 PM

Also good to see you around mate.

-Ash

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Since Ripman has given his say on this thread and has mentioned the factor that he has nothing to do with this server, I am asking you to change the name of your server. At LOMCN we do not allow the re-use of names unless given permission by the original owner, since I can see he hasn't given his consent I will give 72hours (3days) to change it.

Regards,
/Czeldabolg

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Since Ripman has given his say on this thread and has mentioned the factor that he has nothing to do with this server, I am asking you to change the name of your server. At LOMCN we do not allow the re-use of names unless given permission by the original owner, since I can see he hasn't given his consent I will give 72hours (3days) to change it.

Regards,
/Czeldabolg

Thats enough time xD

Cool to have good mods around here lol.

-Ash

Status
Not open for further replies.