Mir3 Files

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Would do this myself but after spending 3hours trying to get sql2000 working on VM i gave up so could someone test these and tell me if they work ok.
I think it's JOB server files but can't be certain, there the old files that looked familiar.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6izncd7gbsn8r1h/Mir3Server.rar

Any problems can you let me know please.

Oh also were are ServerNameList and ServerIPList suppose to read? If they are needed download file
http://www.mediafire.com/download/t9itxd7jig3n5xu/SRG32.rar

They were encrypted but seem hard coded
ServerNameList : mir3,mir3;
ServerIPList : (local),127.0.0.1

Version 1.45 RSR Plugin

Last edited:

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
1.45 server was old Job files. I have a rar called Mir3Server.rar which was also job.

Thats without checking yours of course :)

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
1.45 server was old Job files. I have a rar called Mir3Server.rar which was also job.

Thats without checking yours of course :)

Oh the files are not really that am interested in, just need to know if the EI + dll work ok, the EI holds commands and load information but the dll contains most of the coding, i have the source for it, just need to know if everything runs ok.

Edit:
Nevermind, seems working fine, Chinese friend tested it
33emm9v.jpg

Interesting hes using windows 7 and running sql2000, he sent me a link to sql and a patch, il download tomo and see if it works.

Last edited:
Reactions: idaBigA

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
The only EI that runs in VM (Would advise using VSphere) is the King3G EI, anything before this won't work. Also SQL 2000 doesn't work in Windows 7 correctly and needs to be modified in order to work. Though SQL 2005 will work with lesser files, so long as you set it to backwards compatibility mode.

One thing to look at as well, is the other EI's from the various files especially King (King is original JOB coding) and if you have source for the 1.4 files you maybe able to link into the King EI as a lot of the information is pulled from the .dll

Last edited:

chinaboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
china
Same source but old, missing a hell of lot of stuff.

@dsmir3 Thanks for the info and i will look into Kings, but do they share the same RunGate and DBServer? if not then i don't think it would be possible to connect to a Kings client.
The source code and the king is not the same.

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
Same source but old, missing a hell of lot of stuff.

@dsmir3 Thanks for the info and i will look into Kings, but do they share the same RunGate and DBServer? if not then i don't think it would be possible to connect to a Kings client.
By share if you mean one requires the other to be working in order for the other to work, then yes there is a set of files like this.

I do know someone who has some source files, if I can get them on QQ I'll see if I can grab it from them. It in no way reflects the current source being used though.

The source code and the king is not the same.
A lot of the source that is available for Mir 3, was used as part of the development for King with 3G source being the main.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
By share if you mean one requires the other to be working in order for the other to work, then yes there is a set of files like this.

I do know someone who has some source files, if I can get them on QQ I'll see if I can grab it from them. It in no way reflects the current source being used though.

Mir3 may be different am not sure but RunGate usually contains coding for certain clients but if the same rungate and ei can be used for King and JOB client then should work fine, if the coding is the same as you say.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0g317s17sq7c2b5/TimeFixSRG32.rar

Fix above is for the Date/Time being read upon startup, should now read Day/Month/Year, so you can use UK time, if time is wrong then it won't load the dll.

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
Mir3 may be different am not sure but RunGate usually contains coding for certain clients but if the same rungate and ei can be used for King and JOB client then should work fine, if the coding is the same as you say.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0g317s17sq7c2b5/TimeFixSRG32.rar

Fix above is for the Date/Time being read upon startup, should now read Day/Month/Year, so you can use UK time, if time is wrong then it won't load the dll.
In Job & King it's one of the RunGates, in CD/Holley its GameGate (which is a coded RunGate).