Mir3 Historic

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Important
Server may be abandoned by owner.

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
@Historic everyone saw on discord you were typing something for more then 5 minutes and yet you didn’t posted it.

Everyone wants to know how you will fix the server issue and game gold theft.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
FK me and i was RINSED for asking for a tenner a month for my server :( god damn

typical fkin cashcows copying my **** again ;)
Theres a saying from where I come from - those who are loud walk on their feet while those who are "bandits" walk on their tip toes. :cool:

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
What baffles me is people even consider giving money to a server like this in the first place. Obviously more money than sense :ROFLMAO:
Thing is huntgold buffs take so long to get that them disolving while your afk is a real problem too

Discord will probably get wiped again but at least LOMCN wont

Reactions: Voya and Jev

Demonolith

Caswell
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2006
Swansea
Thing is huntgold buffs take so long to get that them disolving while your afk is a real problem too

Discord will probably get wiped again but at least LOMCN wont
Theres been no real work put in, and the things that has been changed makes the server worse as a whole, and then the prices, which people have still paid assuming by the posts.

Its not a bug, he obviously intends to have them expire in SZ so he can make money off the 3 people buying with extortionate prices.

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021
So what I'm seeing here is somebody is just looking for a cash cow.

As much as I hate to admit it, you aren't going to get yourself any justice just trying to make money from your users with your server.

Why do people want to give their money for servers?

Aren't we all out of pocket fast with the cost of living crisis?

Demonolith

Caswell
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2006
Swansea
So what I'm seeing here is somebody is just looking for a cash cow.

As much as I hate to admit it, you aren't going to get yourself any justice just trying to make money from your users with your server.

Why do people want to give their money for servers?

Aren't we all out of pocket fast with the cost of living crisis?
Expect another server for the cost of living payment dates haha.

• Haha
Reactions: Omnibus

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
Before anyone plays this server, make sure that they donate well to play this P2W server.

View attachment 32742

4,200 GG for 35 Euro is a joke, that will cost only 1 buff from game shop.

Patron buff is 30 Euro/month (with OP exp buffs)

View attachment 32743

So people who have no value for real money will donate and will be on the top of the ranks.

View attachment 32744

Not against the donations but after seeing what is on this server, really play this server only if you have real money.

P.S @zedina ruined his server by making it for those who play 24/7 and farm gold and level with scrolls (easy life), but still @Historic you need to check his fair game shop in game and get an exact idea how the real game shop should be in a game. Best example in mir for you to see in that server.

Wipe the server and fresh start for all without the stupid game shop is the only solution.
So let me get this right:

£35 for buff from GG
£30 p/m for Patreon
£48 p/m for Mir Packages

????????????????????

saturatedsock

LOMCN Rookie
Oct 10, 2021
Come on @Historic this is getting pretty stupid now with not fixing ****.

If you fixed your server and lowered the GG prices and such you'd get money and a decent server also👌

Reactions: Omnibus