Mir3 Med/High Rate: BlueMoon 355

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
WOW... Think someone needs a life.

On topic: You did the right thing geordie, you wanted your server to be fixed so you did it....
Exactly, at the end of the day the server was broke and luckily me and sangoku found the bug that resolved server crashes but if Geo wanted to be could just use the old DB and add the fame from old beta to this beta to work out who had the most FP but dont know if its worth all the hassel

server is online or beta? do u still need some testers?
Server been up past week or so, Geo went on holiday for 2weeks and his computer has crashed.
Server will not be online until Geo gets home in 1weeks time or a friend/neighbour can access his computer.
He was saying on facebook he'd try to get someone to switch it back on but seems there was no luck as it has been off past 24hours.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Server is still online and other than that 1 day has been constantly, no wim back from holiday il try get things sorted as fast as possible ready for live

---------- Post Merged on 24-08-2012 at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 23-08-2012 at 07:42 PM ----------

Last few days of beta testing so we need as many people online as possible please to get everything fixed for live, all help is greatly appreciated

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
ok can anyone help me plz i just downloaded server and when i goto run the launcher it says server is offline and i get this error
"Method 'scroll' not supported by automation object."
does anyone know how to fix this or is this just because server isnt online?

thanks in Advance

Potnoodle :)

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
so is that error just because server is offline? because any other servers i have that are offline dont get that error hehe?

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
thanks Relentless, server is OFFLINE and info about live will be coming shortly

---------- Post Merged on 29-08-2012 at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 27-08-2012 at 12:39 PM ----------

BlueMoon355 Will Be Going Live 31st August 2012 - 20:00PM GMT!!!
http://www.afterdark2007.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Index2.html

Please Share!!

cliff99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 6, 2012
hey up, im looking forward to this server so dont let us down geo ^^

TheBest/TheGreat

Status
Not open for further replies.