Rejected MIR420

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
How many people does iceman give out his files to those files are a scourge on lomcn that should just be banned from re-use.

And why would he TeamViewer to your pc if you were showing him how to make server changes? Surely you'd team viewer to his?

All very fishy.

Because snows pc was so slow it couldn’t load more then 2 application without it crashing.
I don’t feel banning all use of the files out right would be the right approach. The files are well optimised. However the only people to use them should be anyone who has permission to use them “Iceman & Myself” new code has been placed in the server files that if used on not an approved host machine so anyone that isn’t using mine or icemans pc it will just crash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
.... who is he on LOMCN?

ARROWZ

So to sum everything up.

Who has the files;
ARROWZ (Connor)
Snowrage (Adam)
Iceman
Jev

And the only two who are supposed to have the files and use them are myself and iceman.

Files shouldn’t get a bad name because of a mistake I made, as I’ve said before I do take responsibility for ice’s files getting out to snow and ARROWZ but myself and ice have put measures in place in different ways to stop this from happening

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Because snows pc was so slow it couldn’t load more then 2 application without it crashing.
I don’t feel banning all use of the files out right would be the right approach. The files are well optimised. However the only people to use them should be anyone who has permission to use them “Iceman & Myself” new code has been placed in the server files that if used on not an approved host machine so anyone that isn’t using mine or icemans pc it will just crash.

You say iceman and yourself. But iceman hands out those files like candy. He's given them out to at least a dozen people before you, and then claims alot of the time they were stolen.

They were also publically released on lomcn before, without the permission of the developers who had a hand in making them.

I've got the files on my storage, and I can probably find multiple private messages from users who have reuploaded his files and asked me to make modifications to them

Reactions: Sanjian

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
ARROWZ

So to sum everything up.

Who has the files;
ARROWZ (Connor)
Snowrage (Adam)
Iceman
Jev

And the only two who are supposed to have the files and use them are myself and iceman.

Files shouldn’t get a bad name because of a mistake I made, as I’ve said before I do take responsibility for ice’s files getting out to snow and ARROWZ but myself and ice have put measures in place in different ways to stop this from happening

Ok so Arrowz didn't steal the files, Snowrage did and gave them to Arrowz?

What is your relationship to Arrowz?

• Wow
Reactions: zedina

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
You say iceman and yourself. But iceman hands out those files like candy. He's given them out to at least a dozen people before you, and then claims slot of the time they were stolen.

They were also publically released on lomcn before, without the permission developers who had a hand in making them.

Well that’s nothing to do with me, at the end of the day I’ve taken responsibility for the leak in files, I’ve confirmed that no account databases were leaked as when the files were transferred from Ice no backups nor accounts were there. So the only account details that would have been leaked were my own.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Ok so Arrowz didn't steal the files, Snowrage did and gave them to Arrowz?

What is your relationship to Arrowz?

Someone from discord who asked for help porting. (never had access to my pc)

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
How come so many people are asking you directly for help with port forwarding outside of LOMCN? When I personally had to set up the port forwarding on your router a few weeks ago:unsure:

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four

Reactions: Jev

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
How come so many people are asking you directly for help with port forwarding outside of LOMCN? When I personally had to set up the port forwarding on your router a few weeks ago:unsure:

The ports on my router still remain closed (Got to ring TalkTalk)

You showed me how to port forward so when I helped others word got around that people can just keep pestering me for help

Like MODERAT for example

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
The ports on my router still remain closed (Got to ring TalkTalk)

You showed me how to port forward so when I helped others word got around that people can just keep pestering me for help

Like MODERAT for example

Well we both confirmed them as open on the day :D

I think that this whole story is incredibly fishy and full of holes (for the record, I DON'T BELIEVE YOU), but I also kind of don't care. Like Far said these files have been used more than a village bike and this Arrowz character hasn't been seen since so obviously doesn't give a **** either

Last edited:

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
1617025589384.png

this leads me to believe his called james, but cant be sure, every1 should send him 1p.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
  • Haha
Reactions: StormHero

SynteX

I own myself
Supporter
Veteran
Jul 18, 2009
World Of Mir
whoever this guy is , when i saw med/high rate i was gonna give it a go but seems his server hosted in usa , too laggy (n)😓

Status
Not open for further replies.