MirCraft

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

WendyWoo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 7, 2011
I have no idea why this is, some are ingame others not :( did you download the full client?

Can you try... right click the client exe and goto propertys/comabatability then tick run as admin and rung in xp mode.

store1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2011
yep

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

it still dont work

WendyWoo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 7, 2011
sigh :( i have no idea, i will ask the heroes team to look into it, pretty **** if some can't play.

Termy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 5, 2009
Ok this is annoying, I have made an account. I login with my details, the login gate bar loads fully up then my client crashes and freezes. I have tried changing the settings on compatability to no luck.

WendyWoo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 7, 2011
Ok this is annoying, I have made an account. I login with my details, the login gate bar loads fully up then my client crashes and freezes. I have tried changing the settings on compatability to no luck.

I wish i could help you, however your not the only one having problems, hopefully the heroes team can take note and take a look at the issues. However i am very sorry.

Termy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 5, 2009
Windows 7, Have set to XP pack 3 2 and almost every other option available and run as administrator

WendyWoo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 7, 2011
Windows 7, Have set to XP pack 3 2 and almost every other option available and run as administrator

want me to pop on teamviewer and see if i can help ? should work fine on wi7 as thats what im using ;/

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Good luck to your 24 hours hard work server! Could someone post some screenies of ingame play like monsters, caves, bosses ect.. So it gives us inside befor we try it out?

Best of luck MirCraft Team.

-Ash

TravisW

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 4, 2007
Right, seemed ok to me but the lag spikes every 2 minutes(with 2 players online) kind of makes it unbearable to play.
Good luck with it, hope you get a dedi soon or a better connection/PC.

jane

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 28, 2003
Great Britain
would like ti try server its been a while since i played, i cant seem to get full cliet to download can any 1 help me out please

WendyWoo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 7, 2011
would like ti try server its been a while since i played, i cant seem to get full cliet to download can any 1 help me out please

where it says save file to computer click download, then click free download and choose where to save on your computer.

Few updates: Exp as been upped to x 15, exp table has been adjusted also exp from some mobs have been upped. Lots of database fixes and 3 quests ingame (will add more later) am now going to work on a new cave.

Status
Not open for further replies.