MirReborn 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Re: MirReborn A Legends Journey (LIVE BETA!)

Just because my last servers has had problems does not mean this one will. I am in this on my own, so there is no1 else arround to mess things up. And it wont go live until i have a dedi server to run it from. And now the cost of a dedi server is only £35 a month, i can easily afford to run it even without donations. I can see your point, but it has been posted many times before. And i have answerd it many times before.

Bit of server news.

Have re-done drop files for all books. Basic books now only have 1 stage. You can still upgrade your spells on the book store npc, if u find the lvl book. And they dont have to be done in order, so u can go from lvl 0-3 if u get FireBang(3)

All higher lvl spells, have 3 stages (1) (2) (3) and have to be learned stage by stage. However there are some quests that offer you lvl 3 spells.

Have added BichonTunnels and is fully up n running. There are 3 quests in here all giving u a ExpPot(x1.5) and QuestPoints.

There are many mobs that spawn in here, and many invasions that take place. And its for lvl 30 + so u can jump pretty much str8 in from lower lvl's.

Edit: Server is being moved onto Primal files, giving us Quest System, Tigers, and new spells. Server will not be using the Assassin.

:thumbup2:

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Re: MirReborn (Primal Files)

Ok some good news :D

Will be ordering dedi server on friday, soon as it arrives i will put server up live!

No beta, no more testing.

Server has come on alot since it was last online, BichonWall,WoomyonWoods,SerpentValley,MudWall caves/quests are all done. There are still a fair few updates,features im working on. But they should all be ready for live.

Have changed the exp slightly making it a little faster to get to 40, have re-done all books so you will now have most spells before lvl 40. Some will only be lvl 0-1 but its better than nothing :P

Have had a little count on bosses and so far theres 43, from low hp high hitters, to high hp low hitters, mass attacking, invasion bosses. Every boss is here on MirReborn :D

MirReborn Coming Ohhhhh soooo soon! So get ready :P xxx

Last edited:

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009

Well i assume there will be a wipe considering its not going into beta and straight into live. My guess is also that he is back to using 2.3 server files which is probably the best option atm.

h

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!

Not that I was ever going to play this server, but watching all his updates; telling that the server will be live soon then cancelling...

I'd be put off straight away. Just reading it ****s me off.

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010

Not that I was ever going to play this server, but watching all his updates; telling that the server will be live soon then cancelling...

I'd be put off straight away. Just reading it ****s me off.

Id rather cancel going live, than go live and have to keep working on the server. So i delayed it and worked on the server after getting the info i needed from tests. Making it more balanced,drops etc. Cheers for your vote of confidence tho :D

I have uploaded all downloads, will post links tonight. There will be a map patch before live. Hopefully i will have a auto patcher working by then.

I hope you all give the server a go, and will keep you posted.

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009

I've got to know harry a little more on the past few days and he seems decent than i thought he was. I think he has made a mistake in giving false ETA's previously but as he said better postponed it and working on it rather than going live and trying to keep up. I'll give this server a go because i said i would from day 1 and my mind has still not changed, we'll just have to see whether it's been worth the wait. :p

h

DaBop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 14, 2003
York,England

Servers looks decent, bored of server i`ve been playing so will give it ago - Good luck :) d/ling client etc now.

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010

Ok have thought about what is the best time to put the server up, and have decided to go for Sunday night 6pm.

Server will have a small increase in experience all day sunday/monday. To get as many people on as possible.

Server will run on 2.3 files for 1-2 months, then transfer over to primal when they are completed.

Hope to see you all ingame!

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005

Perfect timing i finish work at 6 :) cant wait ;)
/DeathEmbrace

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

are you going to be able to move all ur dbs into 2.6 without taking 2 months?

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010

are you going to be able to move all ur dbs into 2.6 without taking 2 months?

il take aslonf as i want thanks, shudnt u be working on ur server ? try get double figure user count lol ??

Server on track :D

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

il take aslonf as i want thanks, shudnt u be working on ur server ? try get double figure user count lol ??

Server on track :D

i ask you something real but i dont you know to convent sql to the 2.6 db system.

now if you want to stop your crap again,lets see a other false date from you.

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004

Iceman grow up, you're meant to be a mod.

Ps. Waiting for my infraction.

/Nymph

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk

i ask you something real but i dont you know to convent sql to the 2.6 db system.

now if you want to stop your crap again,lets see a other false date from you.

Why not just wait and see... its not hard to transform manually levels and maybe items on a server that's not got a high usercount, so what concern is it of yours?

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005

Iceman grow up, you're meant to be a mod.

Ps. Waiting for my infraction.

/Nymph

Quoted for truth, you just seem to be ripping at it cause its another server ice :/ just leave it out and let it unfold.

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010

Sry ice thought u was having a dig at me, (Still think you was tbh) but we'l leave it at that.

Server News :D

Dedicated Server ORDERD!

Not sure how long it takes to come thru, but cant take to long. Will be checking all npc's today making sure there is no exploits, even tho this has allready been done :P

Will then finish up some quests, few more maps need tweaking, and theres a few invasions that need changing a bit :)

Apart from that everything is A OK! And i will hopefully see you all sunday at 6pm.

p.s If any1 is good with creating websites and would like to earn a HelpersMedal Dura 50, dc 5-5 mc 5-5 sc 5-5 and a exppot (x1.5) give me a msg :D

Status
Not open for further replies.