MirReborn HomeZone (Kizza)

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
I have already made some for Oldskool :P. Remember the 1000:1000 province and a few cave maps? In the map folder, the province is called Province35 or something.

/kizza

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
I have already made some for Oldskool :P. Remember the 1000:1000 province and a few cave maps? In the map folder, the province is called Province35 or something.

/kizza
aye province35 is evil town on oldskool i dunno about rest ben was runnin it then :X anyway ive got some tiles objects if ur interested i think u could make some really sweet maps with them some of the tiles and objects are amazing lol :P

/fubu

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
aye province35 is evil town on oldskool i dunno about rest ben was runnin it then :X anyway ive got some tiles objects if ur interested i think u could make some really sweet maps with them some of the tiles and objects are amazing lol :P

/fubu

post some screenies of them, :)

Also Bens got maps from everywhere, mine, kizzas, and god knows elsewhere lol.

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
Here are the Oldskool map images that you people asked about.

When i personally look back on these maps, i think they are not detailed enough and not made to the high stand of mapping that i feel that i am currently staged at, although you people might like them :P. Here are the Oldskool maps i've made.

Province

Provincemap.jpg

EvilLand F1
Evilmir1.jpg

EvilLand F2
Evilmir2.jpg

EvilLand F3
Evilmir3.jpg

EvilLand F4
Evilmir4.jpg

EvilLand F5 (KR)

Evilmir5.jpg

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Here are the Oldskool map images that you people asked about.

When i personally look back on these maps, i think they are not detailed enough and not made to the high stand of mapping that i feel that i am currently staged at, although you people might like them :P.

Agree with you there, i look back and feel same on mine. Detail is key, i can spend 2 days on a town, i love making them, also if it dont "flow" correctly, then its gone.