MirReborn v2 (NOW ONLINE!)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
Ideas for Heaven -

Collect certain items for, NPC gain stuff from it
Kill 5 People with (Protected Law of Defense)

Ideas for Hell -

Slay monsters, (Could be accumilate a cerain amount of PK Points)
Steal items from houses (Could be done where you have to kill treasure chest in a house and it drops items and u take it back to NPC.

i know this will sound stupid, but a little game in game where its 2 areas and u have to gather the "flag" (so to speek) and take it bk to ur house, but each time u die that item always drops to make it fair, that kinda thing. have it so that u have to pvp to be able to get that item bk

Sakia

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 5, 2008
i done so uch.. and i was planning to do more 2day but i didnt get the chance.. i didnt do updates bcoz i had fix all bugs.. anyway ive come to a conclusion..told lapta to pass over to harry rather than none of us getting it.. and im over mir anyway.. i just done it bcoz harry deserved it.. he needs to control his anger. there ya go :)

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
To be fking honest, atleast it's up :)

NO WIPE plz ;)

Harry few things, 1) Fix Special Repair NPC in @town (it doesnt repair WoomaMedal's or any boots/belts)

To be fair i dont like the only 2 guilds thing, if u think about it right now, there are only 2 guilds atm, mine and Vipers, both building up - on that note if you think of the max usercount on server, there wont BE more than 3 guilds im sure of that.

However - i Love the heaven/hell battle for earth sorta thing, i'd say heaven/hell few things need looked into (Warriors for heaven seem fine, but hardly any Hell Warriors because most people want the heaven pet, MAYBE if u make it so hell warriors get a **** load of DC boost for like 1minuit from key8? and i mean loads :P would attract more people)

Erm, Harry u know the rest :P glad u got server back .. all that **** was just confusing lol.

Also, i have found a map :D if you go to Gi Ryoong, instead of going to BDD go >> right along the cliff from BDD and ull come across a cave, that is a PERFECT map for a "capture the flag" sorta game, go there and u'll see wat i mean from the mini map, there's even a fkin bridge lol its uber.

Lovin this server, it's awesome, do not wipe it. no need.

hmm what else...

Couple of the page 4 towns need something in them, maybe part of a quest "kill all lords or w.e" you get the idea.

ill post more brain storms when i aint so tired lol. have fun till then x

/Cloud

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
fgs bring it back up lol no offence to Cyrus but this server is just so fun lol.

Cesh man we was JUST hurtin it XD SlaveKing is retardedly hard, better drop good.

@ Smavid - g/l on gettin ya acc back dude =/

@ Omen - LOL same ere man it's gay :P - get pet lvlin area ftw

Trapped1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2008
Nothing i can do until lapta gives me pass to dedi, if he does.

Dont see why we didnt work together pinky, its a shame tbh. Take it easy ne ways.

Smavid will sort ur account as soon as i can.

Reactions: wumatica

BlackOmen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2003
I'd love to know whats happening with this...
my chara has had a small rewind (lost 1 lvl) so lost some items there too :(

yet still cant get on coz of that damn OK screen not loading.
seems to be a common thing with servers these days, half tempted to make my own lol

Trapped1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2008
certainly seems that way :rolleyes:

wonder what jamies getitn outta this givin u a dedi PC... lol
50% of donations? :rolleyes:

Nah maybe hes just a ok kinda guy, and wants to help sum1 out ?

Speaking to lapta now, trying to sort this all out >.<

Trapped1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2008
Major server update :)

LvL 50+ You can start to Enter TrainingGrounds, where you can learn/upgrade your key 7/8/9/0 skills, along with unlocking new and rare items. There will be 15 TrainingGrounds all with different requirements to enter.

Some will charge you, some will require levels and items, but i assure you they will be worth completing :)

I will add this to server as soon as i can, and start to test it all out etc etc.

Also i will be adding a summon spirit system, for all classes (Unlockable via quest)

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
can u get basic books like healing in from the shop yet or are they still rare?

amills

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
I see the griefer's are now online.

Just had my wt drop stolen by Horny. Then pked me and i dropped my requiem necklace. Hmmm. Lovely.
2i10e4n.jpg

EDIT: yes im brown, as she had just stolen my wt drop. Which lets be honest is the lowest of the low.

Last edited:

MrMcD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2004
Barnt Green
i like the server its good.just 1 thing, theres no tamingskill for wiz?? and the quest you carnt do, 1 think servers always miss is the part where wiz tame pets!

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
u can do the Tamer quest...

2 ppl have got the lvl 55 pet from Tamer - and we've realised another bug - its **** lol.

BugCave mobs kick its ass =/ surely a massive flying dragon shud kick ass boss's (i wudnt say useful for lvlin tho)

just writing an endless list of bugs xx

nikeygeo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 3, 2003
wiz can TU slaves @ 45?... sort it out...

another this server is live and yet heaven/hell quests don even work - thought this is a MAJOR part of the game... BIG bug imo

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Plenty of bugs tbh, all can be easily sorted out.. just gotta be patient lol

Server just went down -.- was well freaky tho for about 20 secs me and angel were spazzin out she was warping all over place flickering on and off lmao xD

Bored now -.- get it back 00p !

Last edited:

BlackOmen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2003
OK screen keeps crashing = big bug tbh

also.. can not enter MTK KR

I'd say lvlin (although easy) is a little bit messed up... best 2 places to lvl (for wiz anyway) are WT KR and BC (FPC best cave)....

we got MLC and all sorts of other caves for lvlin but wizzys just get their asses kicked as there are no pro rings in game yet.

also can something be done with Trol Cave please?
1 wiz can't really solo there.. not worth it coz of strenth of mobs hits
and with a random tele in, group hunts cant really get going coz u gotta rt to find eachother.

i think all harder caves should have 1 set tele-in point like spider cave, then people can actually hunt together.

either way... get server online, i got some lvlin to do :P

..... looks like server down for the night :(
think this is quite a bad problem coz this is the time when ppl go lookin for other servers

Last edited:

MrMcD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2004
Barnt Green
nothink wrong with the hit of mobs for a wiz you just need pets like how i wiz should be... how come when i try to harvest eggs for wiz pet quest it crashes and says wrong client if it works? yes i have the client this sever has put up for d/l

Last edited:

BlackOmen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2003
nothink wrong with the hit of mobs for a wiz you just need pets like how i wiz should be... how come when i try to harvest eggs for wiz pet quest it crashes and says wrong client if it works? yes i have the client this sever has put up for d/l

I had that problem too, I downloaded full client and it stopped happening (was doin that at random with me)
but on another note... you're gonna be doin that for a long long LONG time ... coz the eggs drop, you dont harvest them :P
so just go round killing masses of them and u'll do quest much quicker :)

Status
Not open for further replies.