-=*MirReborn V2*=-

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
good server tbh , mixed commuinty ( country wise ) bit annoying but most peeps sound

great server , always updating, ftw :brows:

Thanatos

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 26, 2003
Sheffield
quite a confusing server, well made allways somthing to do, only problem iv found is theres a few places which i feel are wasted

example

PSC,PC ect are pointless,

bad xp and not made for items either, just lil things to look at but apart from those its looking good

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Aye too, tbh i recon PSC/PC/PT should just be scrapped, and replaced with "PrajnaBossCave"

You tele in, and theres 1 room, with MTK in it, connecting to another room, with BoneLord in it, then final room with a Mixed up boss like, MinoBoneKing. (Obv will hurt a fair bit)

=/ just a thought

and aye, lovely server :D

<< Wooo we took Sabuk, ^_^

Trapped1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2008
Server rewind back to 4am, sorry about this needed to be done.

Was my error x2 exp for the day.

Sorry

/Harry

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
^^ What i tell ya

Cheers for update harry

/Cloud

What The **** lol

I just lost my Omaboots, 2 WarriorWheel's the TesterBlade i had is back... and i didnt get to look but im betting im a lower lvl.

.......... Possible Rewind eh? .........

Last edited:

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
a 2x event isnt gunna keep half this server staying.

oh and, yea it's gone back to atleast 2days ago.

"Needed To Be Done" ya, sure. kay errr, hmmm WHY?

Server was completly fine before you rewinded, honestly, there just wasn't any need.

- Also at this rate, Harry's gunna have to look forward to a server full of romanians. G/L tending to their needs.
Wonder if he was payed for a rewind lmfao? wouldnt put it past them.. they lost alot b4 rewind now they just gained it all.

WELL there you have it, harry's shut server down and he now cba. what a great server gone to waste because he "****ed up" then thinks saying oh, sorry, is gunna help, then saying "i'll do an event when user count is 30+" (when it'll never reach that) then fails to compensate by returning the items that WE ALREADY HAD. i dont care about lvl's , lvl's is nothing, it's the kit u work for.

It's like me kicking somebody in the face, and saying ohh sorry mate, my foot slipped, i wont help you though, bye.

Last edited:

Trapped1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2008
Look server was rewound to 3:30am dismorning from 1pm this afternoon,

I HAD TO REWIND THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO FIX WHAT I FLOPPED.

If there was i wouldnt of rewounded.

I work on server all day, i make 1 mistake (yes a big 1) and every1 goes on like its the end of there life..

Yes a few people lost some items, and a few levels, and yes i am very sorry about that.

But there is nothing i can do.

I will put server back up, sorry for closing it, was imature and stupid.

ExpeEven is on until 2moro 1pm.

Also a nice Event later on tonight, to get some of the items back ingame that was lost.

/Harry.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Its a shame to see a server go down just like that... It couldnt of been Harrys fault for the server to be wiped there must of been an error of some kind... Ah well server was good while it lasted.

/Xian

DrUgZ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2003

I work on server all day, i make 1 mistake (yes a big 1) and every1 goes on like its the end of there life..

Yes a few people lost some items, and a few levels, and yes i am very sorry about that.

Also a nice Event later on tonight, to get some of the items back ingame that was lost.

/Harry.

m8... server was NOT rewound till 3.30 this morning. I went to bed at 3am lvl 49 so how come I am now back to lvl 40?
Ok you admit you made a mistake... no problem.... but for people that lost so many levels cant you understand them asking for them back? If you only rewound it till 3.30am this morning I would be back to lvl 49... that I am ok with but not losing 11 levels.

Last edited:

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007

/Harry.

dont worry m8 things happen n as you said its your first server, tbh its best server out by far it will get ther it will just hav a few kinks now n then but hey thats life.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Thankyou for atleast replying harry.

Im sure you can understand why me, and many many others are pissed off - for me it's not about the lvl's, it's about the items i had gained from boss's / Romanian players, and amazingly, after you rewinded, those Romanian players gained literally everything they had lost.

Also harry that's a lie/yourwrong. Think about it.

You took my Testers blade away from me straight after SabukWall - I.E about 9:30pm

So Real Time - i lost it 9:30pm 2nd of september

Kay, you said you rewinded back to 3:30am 2nd of september - yet i log on now and i still have my weapon - and at 3:30am yesterday i was hunting in Darkpassage with guild.

So, therefor, it must be wrong, because if it was indeed 3:30, i wouldn't have my Testers Blade, i'd have my "DragonBlade" Equipped. i think you've jumped back a whole day - I.E Instead of back to 3:30 Yesterday , you rewound back to 3:30 1ST of september...

THAT is why were pissed off, because that's not 9 hours, thats 33 hours fking gone lol.

Does anybody else follow?.....

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
Put yourself in harry's shoes for a min guys... The logs would be altered due to the rewind so he wouldnt be able to tell what lvl n exp everyone was on so he can't replace lvls. He is only human and we all make mistakes some of those mistakes can not be helped.

He does work tirelesly on the server i dont recall being on a server where the server owner actualy does as much for as long, and yes most of us lost a lot (i know i did) but its not the end of the world we can get it all back im just happy to have a server to play on what im saying here is give the guy a break hes doing all he can.

DrUgZ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2003
TBH its refreshing to see a dude that is always updating/adding to a server.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
yep i get it u was on a game for 33 hours *** me thts neglect thnx *** u aint got kids and a gf or bf w.e floats ur boat

Clipper you are a retarded fool who has nothing better to do than judge people, your "almighty god" judging powers dont have any reference to the server or this thread, so **** off and stay on topic. ta. oh and ofcourse i dont have kids, or a gf/bf w.e "floats my boat" - but i have a fking brain and by the looks of it, you dont.

On topic, if i was right about the wrong rewind timing and we are indeed put back to 3:30 2nd of sep not 1st of sep, then your all giving me Sexy Time in Guildchat x

Harry is an awesome GM, he updates every day and does his best, i was only pissed off because i think my theory worked lol, i was positive i shouldn't have lost THAT much in the time i spent.. sleeping. lol

Either way i'll be playing, to be honest there aint really any servers better than this out there.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
If i dont have a life, why are you constantly pointing out my flaws over a public forum? Do you think i honestly care what you think of me lol? My life is great - thanks. I have fun irl and on playing LOM and tbh imo, that's how life should be. Wonder why i aint got a g/f ? Hmm lets see, your what age 30+ actually lived your life, and im 17 and still have a long way to go? yet i can clearly hold my own with an incompetent retard like you :)
Reply as much as you want, your getting verbally owned by a 17 year old lol.
Miss WoomaTaurus wasnt my style, i prefer EvilCentipede x

- Back to actual topic...

Hope all goes well :D

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Aye i think he rewound it back to the 1st of september not the 2nd, so infact every1 lost a hell of alot of stuff lol.

(as to why my guildy lost 11 level's, he shud in theory lose like 1 or 2 lol)

I hope this works :x

-Mace-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
Harry u gonna do server rankings.

like etc

level
dc
sc
mc
guild
gold

-Mace-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
Lol my thoughts exactly.

Oh and aye, Clipper you have a price on your head ^_^

G/l on sorting it harry we await your uber reply.

i got a price on my head. sounds gd t me just pm me ill tell u where i am :)

Status
Not open for further replies.