MirRuins

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

MalexX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2012
Mir Ruins [Heroes]

Leveling Areas: 85%
Hunting Areas: 100%
Items: 80% (DOUBLE CHECKING)
-Weapons:80%
-Rings:80%
-Armors:100%
-Bracelet:80%
-Boots: 80%
-Belts:80%
-Necklace and Helmet: 100%
Mobs: 80%
Spawns: 100%
NPCs: 60%
Skills: 80%

Starter Kit: BaseDress and Wooden Sword as usual.
ExpRate:Custom
Drops:Custom
Mobs:Custom
Spawn:Custom
Mobs:Custom
Items: Old + New (Until 90)
Pots:Custom
NPC:Custom
Skills: Old + New

Information:
Rebirths: YES
-There are 6 stages of rebirth, you can rebirth every 10 levels. Starting from 40 and delevel by 10. As you rebirth bonuspoints double every rebirth Stage 1 = 100, Stage 2 = 200, Stage 3= 400... You get rewards, items, Exp rate, pet and even Gamegold.

New Skills:
2 For Warrior 40+
1 For Wizard 40+
2 For Taoist 40+

ExpIems:
ExpCandle(x2)
ExpCandle(x5)
ExpCandle(x10)

As for my new system is being premium.
You need a premium ticket works only for 1 characted and not transferable.
Premium Benefits:
Premium Caves Level 40+ Caves Drops are excellent.
Exp Rate Raised to x30.
Auto Exchange GoldBars, Goldbar Bundle, GoldChest.
Premium Shop where you can buy = Instant pots such as SunPotionBundle....
@town command.

I may give free Premium Ticket for the testing.

Gameshop: Yes

Released: Hopefully Sometime this week :D

Sorry for not putting any screenshot, i will put it anytime :D

Reactions: store1

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
so if u donate u get more exp better caves and instant pots lol this is going to be a N1 server

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
at first ??? so what any one who joins late is at a massive disadvantage

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Sorry but I have to agree, having improved caves with SLIGHT higher exp than the original players is one thing, but to completely exclude them from caves for not donating isn't exactly fair. If your going to do the whole better cave thing, than increase drops or something, not the exp (Especially by x30 lol)

MalexX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2012
hmmmmmm... alright then i would stick with all your suggestion, i will remove x30 exp.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
ExpIems:
ExpCandle(x2)
ExpCandle(x5)
ExpCandle(x10)

this means that people will level only if they get a 10x exp candle and MAYBE a 5x , leveling without them will make them look like slaves compared with others which use candles xD

highest mistake a server can do .
imo any pot higher than 2x is a major unbalance to a server (unless u can level by killing a mob and level has no value)

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
lol ......

If your going to add Premiun dungeons , dont make it donation ONLY .. atleast whack in a gamegold system for non paying players to eventually be able to afford this "Reward". You can reward GameGold via quests / boss drops or woteva is suited. Just don't go making one of those servers where donators get all the goodies.

MalexX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2012
Okay sorted it out, When you finished stage 6 reb, you have a premium ticket (x4 Exp). Premium Caves has good drops despite the exp, exp is the same with the old caves. ExpCandle is only at x3.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Disgusting that you're forcing players to do donations if they want access to caves regardless of the 6 stages of rebirth, I won't be playing this server in the slightest. Another money grabber, it's really shocking how many of the heroes servers that have came up lately are only for £, if you want £ get a job. Don't try to freeload off other peoples work.

Note: The above is my opinion.

Last edited:

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
Disgusting that you're forcing players to do donations if they want access to caves regardless of the 6 stages of rebirth, I won't be playing this server in the slightest. Another money grabber, it's really shocking how many of the heroes servers that have came up lately are only for £, if you want £ get a job. Don't try to freeload off other peoples work.

Note: The above is my opinion.
Agreed :/ why all servers have donations lol they never used to have donations -_-

how much untill serv opens ?
£50 probably ;)

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
i love how in your first statement you have branded it a donaters server lol just call it DonationMir2.3
to me this seems even worse than putting the highest level items up for donation.

For Shame.....