Mirthology

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
To much maps, no wont effect it as i'm setting mongens correctly,
not just whacking 10000mob at X200Y200 and throwing them out 200 places,
work on your files and learn something from them, u have way to many mobs trying to spawn at same time hence your lags.
server should be up in next 10-20 mins
Thanks,
Dan

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
Server online in 5 minutes. please remember to make your charaters again. to get your New Starter kit please user StarterNPC in Kaori Prov.

Kind Regards. Ben.

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
My HL_Mir3G wont work with your files as I pointed out before, your tiles are messed up and wont correspond with these tiles, do full download please

Thinker1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2012
tao pets wont spawn only use d menu 1s an lvl 500 pet is lame m8 hope these get sorted as server looks well made alot of effort nice work guys

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
They will all be getting sorted bud, have had my 1yr old down the past week so honestly most my time been spent with her,
I shall be back from Brum about 16:00/17:00 and will fix the few map co ords that are reading wrong and fix all telestones so they read correctly, tao pets hopefully will be fully fixed today also.
Thanks,
Dan

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
dont know if its me but all the caves seem really hard for level 500+
The only map i can hunt without dying near instantly is PrajnaIsland and the exp is minimal

(100+) cave, cant enter at 500... please specify the cap on cave (100-200) etc ty
<although you can run there

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
i dont use sound files sorry. when churchill gets in ill get him to get them for you.
and thedayidie. you meen after level 500 you cant enter PrajnaIsland ?

im gunna fix the exp in all caves because ive only been testing mobs so exp isnt right anyways.

Kind Regards. Ben

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
the server will be going live on the first of next month. but by then they will be another full server download as we only using basic ones now. to
what churchill is editing.

(exp per level is fixed and leveling should be fine now.)

Kind Regards. Ben.

drunkenmaster

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2012
That's gd the xp is sorted but the drop rate is pretty poor compared to the speed u can kill them as a war, im lvl 501 and only have just over 300 dc on global I was lvl 74 assassin and I had 320 dc with a life steal kit on, so it takes me ages too kill the mobs yet the tao pet butching everthing, you should put the drop rate up a little so everyone knows where most things drop for when the server goes live because most people I've spoke too in game says its crap and are gonna wait till it goes live so your not gonna get a lot of feedback if there isnt anything worth doin in game, some of the caves I couldn't teleport 2 from the stone earlyer on and ya getting 67xp point in woomatemple and I could 1 hit them. Is there gonna be quests ingame? And what will the rewards be? Hopefully fps as there that rare, was in noob cave for 8 hours and only got 500 :)

Last edited:

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
Server Beta is getting Extened as i can only do maybe 1-2 hours work on server a day now as im working everyday for the next 2-3 weeks. if i do update i will post the update and whats been added.

Sorry for Server been offline for last 10-15 minutes was sorting something on the pc that crashed and churchill couldnt use it.

Server will be online in Roughly 2 minutes.

@DrunkenMaster
This is my First proper MidRate server so im trying to get leveling as good as i can and trying not to make it as fast as a highrate.
for taopet it only hits like 300. if not i will test it and make it right.
also droprates are to the power of the item. server Drops/Exp can be changed many times before we get it right.
- for MogaoTemple. some mobs need fixing and i will have a look at them when i put server online. in noobcaves they only drop in 100s i think. the better the caves the better the drops and the FPboxes increase in size. ( like i said i will be upping and downing the rates as we go along.

Kind Regards. Ben.

drunkenmaster

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2012
Ok yeah that's fine, I've had 1 300fp box in noob cave, will they be quests in game? And thanks for the quick replys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.